Deleting societies

• 3 Replies

jaws1948

« on: July 31, 2017, 01:27:28 PM »
I've seen quite a few other people with the same problem I have.  I created a society (Jaws1948) in error.  I realized my error and didn't add any events.  Now I find I can't remove it and it's taking up one of the five society slots.  In a future patch, would it be possible to have an option for removing societies that we've created in error?

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 03:34:21 PM »
I checked with the devs on that and being able to delete societies could lead to server issues.  What might be a possibility is an increase to the society limit.  Don't have any info on that at the moment though.

jaws1948

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 08:38:20 AM »
OK, thanks Keith.  It will probably never be a problem for me, but I can see some folks running out of societies.  For me, I use societies mostly for TGCT so more than 5 are not needed, but more than 5 would definitely be appreciated.

D3souz4

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 09:42:06 AM »
I checked with the devs on that and being able to delete societies could lead to server issues.  What might be a possibility is an increase to the society limit.  Don't have any info on that at the moment though.

How about just being able to leave one you created and it puts the next oldest member as the leader. If no other members it assigns a dummy one and for all intents and purposes is gone to all players but will still exist on your server.

space-cash