What you have done with the update !!! ?

• 3 Replies

cherax74

• Player: Cherax74 - PS4
« on: August 18, 2017, 11:35:06 PM »
The graphics is a lot worse now after the update looks fuzzy and hardly play......

« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 11:36:49 PM by cherax74 »
PS4
Player: Cherax74

DivotMaker

• GroupMember
  • Steam - DivotMaker
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 11:45:37 PM »
The graphics is a lot worse now after the update looks fuzzy and hardly play......

Turn off Depth of Field in Graphics options.
PC

Xbox One X

Xbox One Elite Controller

MISTA_MAC74

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 02:02:53 AM »
They screwed up gameplay as well which is unfortunate because gameplay wasent that good to begin with. This is easily the most inconsistent game of the year.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 02:12:45 AM »
They screwed up gameplay as well which is unfortunate because gameplay wasent that good to begin with. This is easily the most inconsistent game of the year.

They didn't screw up the graphics or the gameplay, IMO.  If you had your graphics set to DOF on prior to the patch, that setting was retained after the patch.  I could have told you before the patch was released that 99% of you wouldn't like the DOF effect because I knew that once they fixed it so it was actually working, it would result in fuzzy graphics at a distance.  You have the option to turn DOF "OFF" so the criticism about the graphics being worse is moot.

I can't speak for other's experience with the gameplay, on both the PC and the PS4 versions, post patch, but I know the gameplay is better on my end on both platforms.  Having swing animations that are far more free of hitches and stuttering, particularly on the PS4 version, has made the game much more enjoyable and playable for me.

I'm not saying you may not be having a less desirable gaming experience post patch, but from what I'm reading, the majority are having a better experience with the new more sutter free animations.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 08:25:53 AM by jcauthen04 »
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

space-cash