Xb1 tgc update

• 62 Replies

THERAYaka

« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2017, 10:51:37 PM »
How do you clear the local game cache?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

With the XBoxOne "On", hold the power on/off button down for 10+ seconds.  This forces the XB1 to clear its cache.  When ytou turn it back on, you should have a clear cache.
Thank you! That's what I've been doing, just thought there might be another way.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Desertdude

« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2017, 11:38:53 PM »
Anyone have or seen this issue. I played two match play rounds with ghost balls and viewing my opponent. When I got to hole 13 or 14 in both rounds we were tied. After my opponent finished putting the game froze. My opponent just stood there spinning his putter and it would not go to the next hole. I could not exit the game I had to shut it down. Never had this issue before the patch.

Darth Gunner

« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2017, 02:57:55 PM »
Anyone have or seen this issue. I played two match play rounds with ghost balls and viewing my opponent. When I got to hole 13 or 14 in both rounds we were tied. After my opponent finished putting the game froze. My opponent just stood there spinning his putter and it would not go to the next hole. I could not exit the game I had to shut it down. Never had this issue before the patch.

That is a new one by me, and I play most of my rounds turn order with live opponents.
In fairness, we see a lot of other quirky behavior / twitching / holding driver with wrists bent backwards / etc...
Update seems to have slowed the crashes in general down, but once one guy in our group crashes, you can pretty much bet it is coming around to the other guys next.
Not a hater - not a fan boy - just tired of paying for betas

space-cash