The Dunes Course at Stone Lagoon
Nai Palm Hot Springs

TGC2 releases

The Dunes Course at Stone Lagoon
Nai Palm Hot Springs
Vaquero Valley GC Tour Edition

HitItLong

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2017, 06:15:01 PM »
Out of curiosity how does a course get put on 'suggested'? Just by number of plays over a short period I assume?

And congrats RockManDan, well deserved!!!

Hb staff (maybe Keith) select them and physically add them to the list.

I don't put them on the Suggested.  When I play one I think is really good I send it over to the devs but it doesn't mean it ends up on the list.

Which why I said HB staff, maybe Keith, and your answer clearly shows you have a role and that my answer to lastchancehombre was pretty accurate, and I was just answering his question, not being critical of the courses that actually made it to the suggest list, I'll leave that to ADX and co.
FirstBlitzer Au on Xbox One

slick60

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2018, 02:20:54 PM »
Hey Rockman - I am just now playing my PGA TOUR and this course is the 1st one in the Fedex Cup race. It has a lot of flavour of Artic Fury and I thought that it may be his. BUT alas I liked it too much so discarded that idea. Gave you a 4 star rating on it, shot a 12 under par (just starting out playing really) Saw some light rough been roughed up by the heavy rough (damn thing that is-wish they would fix it) but #18 the blue water in front of the white rocks is what I thought Arctic Fury should have done on his OLYMPUS GRAND course. Clear water put all his hard work with the rocks into suspended animation. Hey man, very well done. My wife and I will play it again. Keep up the good work.
slick60
Courses:
Deerhurst Highlands GCRCR
Wardsville Golf Club
Wardsvile's Theodore 9 hole
Wardsville Falls G.C.
The Links of Beckon Ridge

RockManDan

• GroupMember
  • Without Great Courses There Can Be No Great Golf
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2018, 07:00:21 PM »
Thank you very much.  Arctic Fury is one of the designers I look up to so that’s the highest of praise.  I’m glad you and your wife enjoyed it.
i7 6700k Skylake 4.0 GHz
Asus Maximus VIII
64 GB G-Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM
Evga GTX 1080 SC GPU
Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2  V-NAND SSD
49" Sony 4K 3840X2160
Xbox One Elite Controller
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
PS4 Pro

space-cash