Adding guests (PS4)

• 2 Replies

Bino819

« on: August 31, 2017, 09:47:33 AM »
In response to this thread (http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=21438.0), I wanted to get a request in this section for this feature to be added. I can't believe its not already in the game, but I've been unable to find it.

When you add a guest on PS4, they have no ability to customize anything - mainly which stick they swing with, but also what their club setup is. The only thing they can change is standard vs player vs tour clubs. When I play with friends under the same roof, we all have to use the same stick to swing, or go into the options and switch between every shot. Obviously playing this way sucks, so we just don't do it.

It would be great if you could log in as another user on the PS4 and have your settings save. Is there any way to do this? Or at least add the ability for the guest users to have their own settings?

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 02:36:42 PM »
There is not an option for that at this time.  I have sent that request over to the devs for them to discuss though.

Eric-H

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 11:19:01 PM »
I truly wish this would happen too. I had this same problem a friend came over and we played a several rounds. We should be able to create guest avatars with all of the club selections we have and save it, not only allowing them to you choose their clubs, but also be able to track their own stats.

Thank you!
Eric

space-cash