Vehicles

• 5 Replies

superace33

« on: August 31, 2017, 10:46:33 AM »
Just curious if there's going to be an update in the future that adds different cars/trucks. Right now the land vehicles are mostly the same besides being different colors (very bright green ) ... I though the vehicle selection was a lot better in TGC1. At least there was a truck and even an RV! lol I'm okay with no RV but I'd like to see a truck and maybe an SUV. It would go a long ways for parking lots and city scapes.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 02:41:37 PM »
Sent a message to Paul to check.

HB_Paul

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 02:43:34 PM »
That'd be up to Jim to see what he and the other artists have the capacity to add more into the game.  Hes on vacation right now but should be back next tuesday, but he sometimes lurks around the forums so he may get a chance to weight in on things. 

Paul

superace33

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 02:57:56 PM »
That'd be up to Jim to see what he and the other artists have the capacity to add more into the game.  Hes on vacation right now but should be back next tuesday, but he sometimes lurks around the forums so he may get a chance to weight in on things. 

Paul
Awesome, thanks for the reply.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Antiparosjez

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 03:08:32 PM »
I was expecting far more variety in everything in 2 not just with vehicles (where there seems to be less.) Hopefully we'll get updates and new toys to play with with future updates or are things being saved for DLC's I wonder?
Domino Sands Man of Kent Power Station Grendel Woods The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden

Eric-H

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 11:07:26 PM »
I thought the same thing about the cars all being the same model. In TGC1 there were Corvettes, sedans, & trucks.

I feel the same as Antiparosjez, instead of less there should be more, even if we had the same vehicles as TGC1, adding the options to have parked & moving cars, as well as the streets, roads, and highways to drive/ put them on would be very cool. And I know designers want streets & roads. This was evident in TGC1.

Besides the vehicles in TGC1, perhaps adding a Ferrari, a Lamborghini, some different sedans, mid-size cars, pickups, SUVs, etc. would be nice too. But the things I mentioned above would be my primary wish.

Thank you!
Eric

space-cash