Author Topic: since 1.03 patch if find tempo all over the board  (Read 832 times)

Hugh Jass Koda

• GroupMember
Re: since 1.03 patch if find tempo all over the board
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 12:27:47 AM »
As history has shown us over and over again, when there is no response from HB to a thread as important as this, the truth is, they have actually been giving us their response the whole time!  There ain't nothing coming as far as a fix! 
My Course:   White Mountains Country Club

Dusty Roads

• GroupMember
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2017, 08:24:29 AM »
You all who have this tempo swing problem...does it also not work for you with ALL club sets?

That's the feedback HBS needs, not, this damn game is broken because I can't play it on Tour clubs, etc.

I have had my tempo go wonky (mostly using driver) but I try a few practice swings and voila, the swing is back on track.

When I play with 3 guest players, one may have a bad swing and the others are fine, so it isn't the tempo, it's me.

Tuco

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2017, 12:17:55 AM »
oh joy, so now one more person to say there is nothing wrong with the game tempo, because he has no issues  except when he is playing badly ...

The game is inconsistent, has been, it has its moments. Overall, I have pretty much quit playing. The only thing that keeps me starting it up is the designer, and that has been getting weirdness things beginning to happen.

I won't play with a controller while on a PC.  I design with a mouse, and test my courses playing with a mouse.

I sometimes can play decent with it, and other times I cannot hit a perfect/perfect shot to save my ass.

This games has be this way, long as I can remember, but it seems to be getting worse ... not better.

And with no official word from HB, other than the occasional "I will let the dev's know" or, "We are looking into it"

I feel there is a total lack of caring from the "Studio" ... Especially for us mouse users.

All I said was that tempo is not a problem for ME.  I'm not sure why I should be slagged for offering my own observations on the subject.  If for whatever reason, you're unable to play the game, then you're welcome to sing it.  But pour moi?  I'm enjoying the hell out of the game.

Add me to you camp.  I'm on the PC and have never had any issues with inconsistent tempo or anything else related to the swing.  I'm also enjoying the game.

Butt hurt disclaimer... Not saying that the inconsistency issues do not exist - just adding my vote based on my personal experience.

You all who have this tempo swing problem...does it also not work for you with ALL club sets?

That's the feedback HBS needs, not, this damn game is broken because I can't play it on Tour clubs, etc.

I have had my tempo go wonky (mostly using driver) but I try a few practice swings and voila, the swing is back on track.

When I play with 3 guest players, one may have a bad swing and the others are fine, so it isn't the tempo, it's me.

I started today with shoddy swings.  As I spent more and more time swinging, it got better.  Not like my best days, but playable.

Thanks to both @Dusty Roads and @mebby for sharing their viewpoints.

and since I had the opportunity to experience the progression/digression of this game throughout the beta, and up to it's current state ... I believe I have a little validity within my statement, and a few of what the others have said ... also were in the beta.

And since I cannot discuss the beta to this day, I will not share my experiences with the public.

This game, as with as its predecessor ... share similar types of growing pains/problems ...

Thanks for adding that important fact to the discussion.  I was not part of the beta (I think I'm allowed to say that, aren't I?  ;) ), so I don't have that added perspective.

DDawg

• GroupMember
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2017, 12:31:38 AM »
oh joy, so now one more person to say there is nothing wrong with the game tempo, because he has no issues  except when he is playing badly ...

The game is inconsistent, has been, it has its moments. Overall, I have pretty much quit playing. The only thing that keeps me starting it up is the designer, and that has been getting weirdness things beginning to happen.

I won't play with a controller while on a PC.  I design with a mouse, and test my courses playing with a mouse.

I sometimes can play decent with it, and other times I cannot hit a perfect/perfect shot to save my ass.

This games has be this way, long as I can remember, but it seems to be getting worse ... not better.

And with no official word from HB, other than the occasional "I will let the dev's know" or, "We are looking into it"

I feel there is a total lack of caring from the "Studio" ... Especially for us mouse users.

All I said was that tempo is not a problem for ME.  I'm not sure why I should be slagged for offering my own observations on the subject.  If for whatever reason, you're unable to play the game, then you're welcome to sing it.  But pour moi?  I'm enjoying the hell out of the game.

Add me to you camp.  I'm on the PC and have never had any issues with inconsistent tempo or anything else related to the swing.  I'm also enjoying the game.

Butt hurt disclaimer... Not saying that the inconsistency issues do not exist - just adding my vote based on my personal experience.

I started today with shoddy swings.  As I spent more and more time swinging, it got better.  Not like my best days, but playable.

Thanks to both @Dusty Roads and @mebby for sharing their viewpoints.

and since I had the opportunity to experience the progression/digression of this game throughout the beta, and up to it's current state ... I believe I have a little validity within my statement, and a few of what the others have said ... also were in the beta.

And since I cannot discuss the beta to this day, I will not share my experiences with the public.

This game, as with as its predecessor ... share similar types of growing pains/problems ...

Thanks for adding that important fact to the discussion.  I was not part of the beta (I think I'm allowed to say that, aren't I?  ;) ), so I don't have that added perspective.
LOL

I cannot stop you stating an opinion, just as much as others may disagree with mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

space-cash