*** Hole 19 Season 2 $10K Designer Contest *** High Stakes, 100% Purses!

• 103 Replies

Neifesis

« on: September 28, 2017, 05:23:58 AM »
I've been thinking of running a society after participating in several of the most popular ones. I was waiting to learn the ins and outs and the do's and don'ts. Here we go.

-100% of every entry fee will be added to the purse. Everytime.
-I will add Bonus Prize Funds at my expense and via donations.
-No HCP scoring. May the best player win.
-We're playing high stakes golf around here. $2500 minimum to start. We'll go higher once things get running.

There's too many small money games. Its time to move some coin.

Free to join and I'm really wanting the best players to compete in here.

I'll start the 1st event once we have 10 members.

That's $2500 × 10 for a total of $25K and thats only with 10 entrants. I'll also throw in a bonus of $10K. That's $35 guaranteed in our 1st event.

"Who's comin' with me?"

Hole 19

« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 07:16:39 AM by Neifesis »

AllenP2112

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 06:15:49 PM »
"Free to join and I'm really wanting the best players to compete in here."

Ohhh. An elitist club then. :)

ClassAct147

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 07:08:48 PM »
Sure i'll give it a try.  Wouldnt expect to challenge the best players or the straight shooters though.

Neifesis

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 09:54:56 PM »
Sure i'll give it a try.  Wouldnt expect to challenge the best players or the straight shooters though.

I thought the same about the 'cheat shooters' also. But I find it inconvenient for members to have to wait for an approved membership. I know I hate waiting for approval.

So I'm really hoping that what I heard about being able to boot members as an option coming in the next patch holds true. Not that I look to boot anyone. In fact I'm totally against it, but I'm realizing its a necessary tool to avoid being cheated. HB must help us keep a fair and legit society for all the honest players with integrity.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 09:56:38 PM by Neifesis »

Neifesis

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 11:30:29 PM »
It's been almost 24hrs and we only have 6 so far. Need 10 to start our 1st event.

If you're looking for higher stakes than this is where you'll find them.

*** Calling all High Stakes players! Let's make some coin! ***

« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 12:18:45 AM by Neifesis »

Neifesis

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 12:16:58 AM »
Scheduling will be 36 hole 2 day events with one 3 day event at the end of the week.

I'll also reward the greatest shots! Any hole in 1 or any double eagle will recieve a 50% reimbursement of the enrty fee that was paid. If none were scored in the given event, players can post their best shots here and the winner will receive the bonus.

See you at the 19th!

xxWM80xx

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 12:19:08 PM »
I've joined. Sounds like this could be a great society if it takes off. Just out of interest how would you know if someone gets a hole in 1 or double eagle?

Neifesis

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2017, 12:36:33 PM »
They can post it in the forum or they can favorite the replay so it can be verified. I can also play their ghost to verify.

Neifesis

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2017, 07:05:55 PM »
Almost at 10 members to start. Lets play some High Stakes Golf.

*** $35k guaranteed in our 1st event. Plus Hole-In-1 and Double Eagle bonuses! ***

See you at the 19th!

Neifesis

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2017, 08:47:48 PM »
Thank you to those who have joined and those who have made generous donations thus far.

Please be patient as I try to recruit more members to get us running our high stakes events. As soon as this happens I'll have the schedule posted here in the forum.

Neifesis

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2017, 05:21:12 AM »
Hole 19 kicks off with its 1st event which includes a $15K bonus prize fund! I promised $10K but to ensure a $35K Guaranteed total purse, I added the additional $5K. Just in case the turn out is a little lower than expected.

We'll start at the challenging PGA West (Stadium) by S2G.
A 2 day 36 Hole event from the back tees - Pins 1 and 2.
A $2.5K entry. A 100% purse. With a $15K BPF.

Not only does Hole 19 run high stakes events. Players will have the opportunity to earn extra bonuses.
These bonuses are as follows:

-Any Hole in 1 during an event will receive a 50% reimbursement of the entry fee that was paid.

-Any Double Eagle during an event will receive a 50% reimbursement of the entry fee that was paid.

-The player with the most Eagles scored during the entire season will receive a $2.5K bonus.

-The Season Champion (Player with the most points earned throughout the season) will receive a $5K Bonus.

Please post, favorite your replay, and/or have your ghost viewable to the public in your settings so that your your Hole-In-1 or Double Eagle can be verified to receive your bonus. I'd prefer if you did all 3 however 1 of those should work.

I may add more bonuses as the season moves forward. I'm open to suggestions on these so feel free to post your ideas.

This is the only event I've scheduled at the moment. But not to worry, I'll have our full schedule up by tomorrow night. We will have golf everyday of the week. Again 2 day 36 Hole events.

I look forward to a great season with HUGE purses. If you haven't joined the club and want the thrill of playing high stakes golf make sure you give Hole 19 a try. You can still earn money without even winning. Of course you have the bonuses and on top of that I plan to schedule fairly new courses that have 'All Challenges Generated' so that it helps cover part of the entry fee. So get in here and earn you some cash.

See you at the 19th!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 05:43:49 AM by Neifesis »

ClassAct147

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2017, 01:09:13 PM »
Major tech disaster today with controller connection (I use usb) tried without it but slow swings and stuff kicked in.  First round was a clusterfuk, spent too much time pinging around on the rocks.   Rallied in the 2nd round but all too late.    Some of the pin positions were crazy, had a 3 foot tap in at the first in round 2 which broke like a camels back!  Those 20mph winds were tough but still enjoyed it....sort of.

Neifesis

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2017, 01:45:02 PM »
I played this course once before and struggled to stay under par. Its a challenging one thats for sure. -10 will be tough to score out there imo.

Neifesis

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2017, 05:49:58 PM »
I'm happy and proud to announce that our season opener has surpassed expectations on the 1st day.

Our initial promise of $35K Guaranteed in total purse has reached over $42K and we only have 11 entries at the moment (Just over 50% of our total members!) We're currently on pace to double that figure!

This is the exact reason why the club was created. And thats to earn higher amounts of cash. So those of you that are on the fence about joining, let me just say the time is now.

Its not too late to jump in and earn huge figures. Especially with our added event and season bonuses plus our plan to select the ripest courses with 'All Challenges Generated'. (Which are the ones that have just fufilled the minimum amount of plays required to have all the challenges available) Because the chances are you haven't played it and will be able to earn coin that way.

It's all about making that cash and we plan to follow that design.

As promised the full season schedule will be available later tonight. I'm working diligently to find the right courses that are
fresh and challenging. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck to those that are already entered in the season opener and we'll see you at the 19th!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2017, 06:03:07 PM »
Awesome. Well played fella!

space-cash