Hello

• 14 Replies

anserman

« on: May 09, 2014, 11:33:06 AM »
Hey all - former Pga Championship Golf designer checking this new thing out and it shows a lot of promise.

I'm already working on a course called Hawks Trail that is completely laid out from a blank piece of land and looking pretty good as I get the hang of the new architect.

Some of you may remember me from hanging out at The Course Depot I look forward to some feedback when I get the course closer to release.

ralphieboy72

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 11:57:17 AM »
Welcome.   I loved PGA Championship Golf back in the day.   There were some great designers for that series.

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 02:17:22 PM »
Hey ADX, I recognized your name from The Course Depot days. Do you remember the old Copyrite Club forum?

I look forward to playing some of your courses in TGC.  :)

-MERACE

anserman

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 03:59:44 PM »
Heya Merace I recognize your name as well and you were an awesome designer

Yes I remember it I wasnt super fond of (was it Linda?) but they had some good resources on files etc.

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 01:26:50 AM »

Yes I remember it I wasnt super fond of (was it Linda?) but they had some good resources on files etc.

Well, fortunately, I didn't create any courses for public consumption.  ;)

If my memory serves me well, I believe that some people did not like that Linda sold CD's of the uploaded courses without compensating the designers.

-MERACE

HB_LorinB

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 01:14:49 PM »
Welocme ADX...can't wait to check out your courses!

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 02:27:22 PM »
I can't wait to check out everyones courses..  Being that I haven't played yet, once I get the game I have lots of catching up to do..

Hey lorin-   Make sure you crazy guys find a way to make that course DNA cross platform please :)       It would be a MAJOR disappointment of epic proportions if the courses aren't accessible on our mighty consoles.
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Throat of Saint Blaise V.1
Our Lady Of Guadalupe V 0.9
Texoma's 9 Hole On The Green
Opulent Peaks CC
Margaret Thatchers Fields Of Pleasure (joke course)

anserman

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 11:47:06 PM »
Hawks Trail has been released.

I'm just getting the hang of the designer but would love to hear your input if you liked it or what you didn't like about it.

I'll start work on the next one tomorrow!

anserman

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2014, 12:08:14 AM »

cherax74

• Player: Cherax74 - PS4
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2014, 01:59:18 AM »
what a nice course very entertaining and well designed rating 9 ... I hope tan HB quickly add more editing options, as  differents plants, trees, shrubs, flowers and so forth.

Waiting for more courses to try ADX...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 02:03:18 AM by redclaw74 »
PS4
Player: Cherax74

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2014, 02:24:15 AM »
Nice layout and elevation changes (not too extreme).  I played your ghost ball and beat you by only 1 stroke.  ;)

Looking forward to playing more of your courses.  :)

-MERACE

anserman

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2014, 07:22:03 AM »
Nice layout and elevation changes (not too extreme).  I played your ghost ball and beat you by only 1 stroke.  ;)

Looking forward to playing more of your courses.  :)

-MERACE

Thanks - I'm not a very good player I spend way more time messing around with the architect.

Glad you liked it and appreciate the feedback

anserman

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2014, 07:23:12 AM »
what a nice course very entertaining and well designed rating 9 ... I hope tan HB quickly add more editing options, as  differents plants, trees, shrubs, flowers and so forth.

Waiting for more courses to try ADX...

Thanks for giving it a shot and appreciate the feedback.  I agree a bit more variety would make things better.

FrankR409

• GroupMember
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2014, 05:03:06 PM »

LOL.. while I finally made my piece with her, I discovered that the real courses I was designing were being "sold" on those CD's as well as my own intellectual property without so much as a hi, how are ya...

anserman

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2014, 05:56:14 PM »
That was actually my main deal with her and she said it was only being sold to save bandwidth lol

We should have all sued her

space-cash