Author Topic: Player Unknown Battlegrounds  (Read 111 times)

FRSTDWN

TST TOUR MEMBER
SIM PLAYER
XB1

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
Re: Player Unknown Battlegrounds
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 09:37:09 AM »
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/864039/PUBG-update-news-Battlegrounds-Xbox-One-release-date-Steam-concurrent

Coming to Xbox and optimized for the X.  Should be awesome.

Just to show you how tuned out I am, I'd never even heard of this game until you mentioned it yesterday in another thread.  I looked it up and was impressed with what I saw and read about it.  They're closing in on 2,000,000 concurrent players!? Even more than DOTA 2!!??  Since this is going to be console exclusive for the XBox One for at least a half a year, it would be big for Microsoft.   

The XBox One X one enhanced version being ready at launch of PUBg will no doubt be a boost for the XBox One X! 

I suck so badly at games like this that my sons used to get their friends to gather round and watch me try to play them.  They'd all be holding their gut and horse laughing me as I'd last 30 seconds at best after respawing, playing the latest Battleground of the day :-[ :D
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

FRSTDWN

Re: Player Unknown Battlegrounds
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 09:34:56 PM »
Yea this game has 10 million sold already. Be very interested to see how it does on the X. Still no official release on the game but I'm guessing it has to be around the launch of the X.

Of course my wife planned a vacation the week of the 7 th so mine will be sitting in my office at work where my mail comes. The last vacation was on the week TGC 2 came out lol. I think I see a pattern here.
TST TOUR MEMBER
SIM PLAYER
XB1

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

FRSTDWN

TST TOUR MEMBER
SIM PLAYER
XB1

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

FRSTDWN