Player Unknown Battlegrounds

• 92 Replies

leslie.sangster

« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2017, 04:40:33 PM »
Not yet we can’t but it might come in an update you could suggest it on their forum if they have one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FRSTDWN

« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2017, 04:45:33 PM »
Can we lay down land mines to blow up cars (and people)?  ;) ???

-MERACE

Yea that would be nice. Also C4 would be cool to have like in BF4.

I do not know if you guys know but you can shoot out the tires. 
XB1 X
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TGC 2109 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

leslie.sangster

« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2017, 04:52:37 PM »
Yeah I’ve seen them shoot out the tires

FRSTDWN

« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2018, 04:13:13 PM »
Happy New Year’s Xbox players,

Quick update:

We’ve finalized our list of fixes for our first “Client Side” patch of 2018. This next patch is focused on addressing known crashes as well as providing some quality of life improvements and gameplay adjustments.

If all goes as planned we’ll be submitting our patch to Microsoft Certification tomorrow, with more specifics regarding release timing as well as the content of our patch later this week.

Thanks again for your continued feedback and support, and please direct discussion to the Xbox links below:

---

Looks like the first big patch is coming. Hope it fixes crashes for people and helps with the FPS drops.

I have a lot of fun playing solo. I have got a lot of top tens and have reached 3 a couple of times. It gets really stressful when you are top 5.

Duos is really fun though. Have a lot of top tens and made it to the top 2 3 times I think. One time It was just me and another guy left. I ran out of bullets and then picked my shotgun which had no ammo  and buy the time I did he was able to get close to me and killed me. So close!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 04:18:20 PM by FRSTDWN »
XB1 X
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

leslie.sangster

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2018, 05:48:49 PM »
I’m loving it that much it’s taking me away from tgc

leslie.sangster

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2018, 06:35:33 AM »
Taking me away from TGC wouldn’t be a bad think really the way I’m playing at the minute. It’s certainly taken me away from playing in the TST Tournaments. I don’t enjoy being 50 shots behind the winner even if it is Brad I just get no enjoyment out of it.

FRSTDWN

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2018, 03:52:19 PM »
They patched it again. I do love the game but the aiming is horrible. I have been around guns my whole life and can aim better in real life than this game. I keep messing with the settings and cannot not find a sweet spot. It is either to fast or to slow. I do not how many times I have been in the final circle and I kill someone and then I get shot in the back. It takes skill to win no doubt but there is a lot of luck involved as well.

XB1 X
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

leslie.sangster

« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2018, 04:20:19 PM »
They patched it again. I do love the game but the aiming is horrible. I have been around guns my whole life and can aim better in real life than this game. I keep messing with the settings and cannot not find a sweet spot. It is either to fast or to slow. I do not how many times I have been in the final circle and I kill someone and then I get shot in the back. It takes skill to win no doubt but there is a lot of luck involved as well.
I can’t aim very well I’ve only killed two people one was by running over him and the other I sprayed bullets until I hit him. It might be better playing in first person I know they have the servers working now.

FRSTDWN

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2018, 04:24:42 PM »
I was getting around 2 a game before the patch but now that you can turn off aim acceleration (which is a good thing) it has me messed up. I will figure it out eventually.  I wish we had a shooting range. That would really help a lot people.

One thing that has helped is I switched the lean function to the paddles below. Way easier than clicking on the sticks.
XB1 X
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

leslie.sangster

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2018, 04:27:07 PM »
I was getting around 2 a game before the patch but now that you can turn off aim acceleration (which is a good thing) it has me messed up. I will figure it out eventually.

One thing that has helped is I switched the lean function to the paddles below. Way easier than clicking on the sticks.
I’ve never tried the game with my Elite controller must give it a go if I can figure out how to assign lean to the paddles, is there anything on google.
Have you turned off aim acceleration.

FRSTDWN

« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2018, 04:34:27 PM »
It is easy to do. Just go into the accessories settings and then you can map the controls on the Elite.

I have tried to both. I turned it to 10 and an tried 0. Some people say 10 is better than 0.  I think I like 0 better but it is too slow at times. So I keep messing with the other settings and it is driving me nuts.  It is the mid range fights that kill me. I cant hit **** a lot of times. The lag and rubberbanding does not help lol.

XB1 X
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

leslie.sangster

« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2018, 04:37:15 PM »
It is easy to do. Just go into the accessories settings and then you can map the controls on the Elite.

I have tried to both. I turned it to 10 and an tried 0. Some people say 10 is better than 0.  I think I like 0 better but it is too slow at times. So I keep messing with the other settings and it is driving me nuts.  It is the mid range fights that kill me. I cant hit **** a lot of times. The lag and rubberbanding does not help lol.
Does the button map show up onscreen under settings

FRSTDWN

« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2018, 04:47:33 PM »
No go into the controller and then you need to edit it. You will see buttom mapping or whatever they call it.  I have a TGC setting and a PUBG setting. There is a switch on the controller that lets you switch between the two settings.

You can also change the trigger sensitivity. I tried to make my a hair trigger but it does not seem to work right. So I put it back. Once in a while I press the trigger and the gun wont shoot like it is jammed.
XB1 X
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

leslie.sangster

« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2018, 04:54:37 PM »
No go into the controller and then you need to edit it. You will see buttom mapping or whatever they call it.  I have a TGC setting and a PUBG setting. There is a switch on the controller that lets you switch between the two settings.

You can also change the trigger sensitivity. I tried to make my a hair trigger but it does not seem to work right. So I put it back. Once in a while I press the trigger and the gun wont shoot like it is jammed.
I know how to remap the buttons on the controller I have one for Elite and TGC the lean function is when you have snapped to aiming down the sights by tapping the left trigger, then you use the left stick to lean. How do you map the paddles to do that.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 05:55:32 PM by leslie.sangster »

leslie.sangster

« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2018, 10:46:50 AM »

I’ve sorted my mapping out on the Elite controller with PUBG didn’t take long, I thought the game played ok with it that good I managed to shoot someone. Mind he was stood behind his vehicle looking down the hill and I came down behind him and shot him in the head, scavenged loads of gear of him and a car.

space-cash