Haddonfield Country Club ... 'Golf has come to your little town sheriff'

• 6 Replies

DaveT

« on: October 11, 2017, 05:54:04 PM »
Following on from my Camp Crystal Lake course and just in time for Halloween, I present the Haddonfield Country Club.

A lovely Autumnal course that sits on the edge of Haddonfield, enjoy some of the sites from around the town as you play through a woodland setting.  Hit your drive past the Haddonfield Cemetery on the 2nd ... or hit your approach on the 17th to a green right in front of the notorious old Myers house!

COURSES:

- Camp Crystal Lake 
- Haddonfield Country Club
- Antonio Bay (The Fog)
- Overlook Hotel & Country Club

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 05:26:26 AM »
;D That's awesome Dave, we'll be there for Halloween. Btw, our Friday 13th special event has just got underway at Camp Crystal Lake - be great if you could join us. Thanks again for both courses. 

DaveT

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 07:02:35 AM »
;D That's awesome Dave, we'll be there for Halloween. Btw, our Friday 13th special event has just got underway at Camp Crystal Lake - be great if you could join us. Thanks again for both courses.

Thanks for that  :)

Had a little practice round Camp Crystal Lake last night so I'm all set to get my round in this evening. Might even don my hockey mask for it!!
COURSES:

- Camp Crystal Lake 
- Antonio Bay (The Fog)

DuskyNewt065757

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 03:42:16 PM »
 Just finished playing Haddonfield and it is a very nice course. Fantastic #17. Will certainly play it again in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dusky
my Courses -
Klubbinhand GC Pocono, PA
Locust Lakes (Municipal)
Fox Hollow Bucks Co Pa
South County Creek
Easton's Isle
Lehigh Power Spillway

DaveT

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 06:44:34 AM »
Just finished playing Haddonfield and it is a very nice course. Fantastic #17. Will certainly play it again in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you ... always nice to get positive feedback! :-)
COURSES:

- Camp Crystal Lake 
- Antonio Bay (The Fog)

t dub c

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 05:11:37 PM »
Fun little track! I typically prefer faster greens, but I still managed to shoot my career low round. 58  8)

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2019, 02:09:05 PM »
Hey Dave. Tried pm'ing you - not sure you got it? Here's the message..

Hi Dave, Halloween is fast approaching - which means our annual trip to Haddonfield for our Michael Myers Invitational. Any chance of a quick update on your Haddonfield course. Nothing too drastic, just freshen it up with a few light changes - and we need crowds. If yay, could you name it Haddonfield Casuals or similar. No worries if you're too busy, we'll just play the existing one. Cheers.

space-cash