Missing Official Society Tournaments - Amateur

• 13 Replies

Eva Pookington

« on: October 16, 2017, 05:04:00 AM »
There are no events scheduled for the Amateur society. So sad :(

Eva Pookington

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 05:06:26 AM »
I should add .... on PS4 (if that makes a difference).

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 10:39:09 AM »
Season 1 has ended.  We should be able to get the next Season going soon.  The next season should be 30 events to match the other Official Societies.

xxWM80xx

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 11:22:34 AM »
Straight shooters or CHEATS allowed. What a joke!!

Eva Pookington

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 01:19:39 PM »
Ok, I look forward to the new season. Thanks Keith

Royce

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 10:58:22 AM »
Still no "official" TGC society events at any level.  What a great idea societies was and a massive success lol....
XBL Gamertag= Royce Brown CC

TGC2 Completed Courses:
Augusta National Golf Club (members) - (voted 2017 TGC2 course of the year at TGCTours.com!)

TGC2 Works in progress:
Oakland Hills South redo
Pine Valley Golf Club

HB_ShaunW

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 11:43:56 AM »
We are collecting results of the season to share for all platforms. A new season with new events will be available by the end of the day. Societies have been going quite well.

Neifesis

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 01:25:26 PM »
Straight shooters or CHEATS allowed. What a joke!!

????  Don't ignore this.

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 01:31:24 PM »
We are collecting results of the season to share for all platforms. A new season with new events will be available by the end of the day. Societies have been going quite well.

If you think Society events have been going quite well,they are nothing what you had in tours and tournaments how you could set things up,got to be honest i think you have lost all sense of direction.

And whilst on the subject when is someone connected to HB going to do a stream again like Keith used to do every week.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 01:33:29 PM by Yeltzman »

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 01:39:50 PM »
And whilst on the subject when is someone connected to HB going to do a stream again like Keith used to do every week.

Very soon.   :)   I am hoping to do one tomorrow and continue weekly.  I will make a post with what I am planning to do.  It is going to be called Beat the Dev.  Sort of a throwback to what I was doing on my own account on the XBox.

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 01:40:56 PM »
Good to hear Hb Keith your 3 month community service sentence over then.... :)

Royce

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2017, 03:38:26 PM »

If you think Society events have been going quite well,they are nothing what you had in tours and tournaments how you could set things up,got to be honest i think you have lost all sense of direction.

Interesting to see what info there is to backup the claim that societies "have been going quite well", considering it sure seems like far less people are playing TGC2 compared to the amounts I saw (at least on XB1) playing TGC1 tours.......but then again you can make unsubstantiated claims without any penalty.    I guess I'm glad at least one person believes societies are good, they seems like a gimmick that was 25% implemented, much like many aspects of this version.

TGC2 Completed Courses:
Augusta National Golf Club (members) - (voted 2017 TGC2 course of the year at TGCTours.com!)

TGC2 Works in progress:
Oakland Hills South redo
Pine Valley Golf Club

Royce

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2017, 03:40:48 PM »

Very soon.   :)   I am hoping to do one tomorrow and continue weekly.  I will make a post with what I am planning to do.  It is going to be called Beat the Dev.  Sort of a throwback to what I was doing on my own account on the XBox.

lol I asked this question at the beginning of August, only took you guys nearly 3 months to fire up a simple stream?!?!  Unreal.

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=20857.msg256854#msg256854

TGC2 Completed Courses:

TGC2 Works in progress:
Oakland Hills South redo
Pine Valley Golf Club

AppState1

• #KeepPounding #TakeWarning
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2017, 08:01:43 PM »
Thanks, Keith.

space-cash