Local Mutiplayer as in "same house"

• 2 Replies

flatstuff

« on: October 26, 2017, 10:47:51 PM »
Ok, so me and the wife love to play this game together, but wish we could both have our stats and progress saved. So it goes on sale and I purchase a key for her. So now we both have our own profiles...BUT, we try out the mutiplayer online (using two computers)...and it is terrible! The scoring is not the same on both machines, we had ghost images come in and take our shots for us and that screwed the whole game from there on. >:(

So please, there must be a way to make it so that we can both play with saved info(profile? I guess) on ONE computer so that it is as much fun as it was in the beginning.

I am sure we are not the only people that would like to play in the same house...and if it can not be done, then the multiplayer that is in use right now MUST be improved because this will kill the game. >:(

Armand

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 11:07:19 PM »
I have no answer for you, but I agree that this should be possible especially with two licences for the game.  I wonder if it would work from two different computers in the same house.  May need to use a VPN to get a different IP with the HB servers though.  I'm just guessing, though, as I don't even own TGC2.

flatstuff

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 07:14:00 AM »
We are using two different computers in the same house...and its terrible. Even tried two different computers in different homes, and its no where as good as playing on the same computer. That is how the game should be able to be played, and if you try it you would see the difference.

space-cash