Weather

• 4 Replies

weasek

« on: December 07, 2017, 11:25:26 AM »
I have played many hours on tgc 2 &I have found courses very similar all lit  up by bright sunshine.i can't believe a game about a outside sport doesn't have a changing climate.when you design a course why can't a climate be linked to a theme &change or you pick a season to play the course in &the weather is on a set pattern of change for that time of year.or pick a region where your course is from with a fixed climate that Changes.i love the changing seasons when I play real golf with different weather it's part of the fun.i just sometimes feel that the courses have no character in this game sometimes.maybe i am used to changing weather here in Britain. just a idea to freshen up things sometimes.when you have a 4 round tournament on same course it does get boring sometimes.and nearly forgot diffferent time of the day too.plus conditions should affect the bounce of the ball &speed of greens etc
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 11:46:24 AM by weasek »

FRSTDWN

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 04:26:23 PM »
TW 14 was awesome for this. It had live weather/time of day.  It was also dynamic.

RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED!

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TGC 2019 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

Thrangar

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 04:48:42 PM »
NOOOOO!

They cant get the lighting fixed to even look good at mid day, where  shadows are extremely  disrupting because there is no ambient light just a source appoint application

any other and its too dark or washed out looking back into the sun, not to mention you are given a choice to ware sun glasses, but I still have to put up with sun glare and blue Marfa lights put all over my screen! 
Proud Member of the sub par club at McKee McGrodo (black Widow)

weasek

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 05:07:15 PM »
Ok well if the lighting is fixed &works the way it should

weasek

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 05:56:18 PM »
Plus why hasn't this game got what tw 14 had.it would freshen up 4 round tournaments with dynamic weather.i can't believe it's a game about outdoor sport without changing weather.

space-cash