Windows Menus

• 2 Replies

bill94el

« on: December 30, 2017, 06:36:36 PM »
How do I get the game to default to the windows menus?  I'm currently getting the prompt to use "A" to start the game that I can mouse click (green A with circle, like a console controller).  Its causing other issues as I get deeper in the menus.  This is on my desktop and I have set the controller to keyboard and mouse. 

On my laptop is says "Press Enter" to start and I have no problems in the menus.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but its still the same on the desktop.  I can't see anything that affects this in the settings.  Is there a way to default to the Windows menus?

DivotMaker

• GroupMember
  • Steam - DivotMaker
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 08:41:07 PM »
How do I get the game to default to the windows menus?  I'm currently getting the prompt to use "A" to start the game that I can mouse click (green A with circle, like a console controller).  Its causing other issues as I get deeper in the menus.  This is on my desktop and I have set the controller to keyboard and mouse. 

On my laptop is says "Press Enter" to start and I have no problems in the menus.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but its still the same on the desktop.  I can't see anything that affects this in the settings.  Is there a way to default to the Windows menus?

Try disconnecting any gamepads, joysticks, or other peripherals.
PC

Xbox One X

Xbox One Elite Controller

bill94el

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 10:10:41 PM »
Ahh, I unplugged my Logitech G13 and it works for the most part.  Thank you.  Kinda nuts that a keyboard emulator would trigger a console controller setting. 

It still prompts me to click "A" to start the game, but any other problems I had aren't showing up so I can live with that.   

space-cash