Game Setup

• 3 Replies

Rensor

« on: February 27, 2018, 12:59:34 AM »
I think the game is great but I have one main problem (only one at this time)
I am probably well older than most of your players and therefor not grown up with  computers as many others  have meaning I don't have inherent instincts as to how to do what may seem simple things. For this reason I would love to see a really simple explanation of the things that I cannot work out.

1) When one watches tutorials on startup a number of menus appear, for instance, Profile Menu, Edit Golfer and equipment etc. I have been trying to work this out for several days but no matter what I do make no progress, It is obviously simple but not for me.

2) It always says I am not connected over internet and then says to connect from main menu. I cannot find any mention of connecting to internet anywhere but again I am sure this is a simple matter but repeat "Not for me"

If there is no publication to explain these tings there certainly should be.

Any simple and clear answers would be most appreciated

Thrangar

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 01:09:50 AM »
If you are not connected there should be a white tab on the front loas up screen on the left about 3/4 tabs down the list

Hit the escape or Info button on your controller and you should now see an edit golfer tab...also from this screen if you hit the right button on upper nose of controller you can scroll through more menus to find more of the stuff you are looking for
Proud Member of the sub par club at McKee McGrodo (black Widow)

Rensor

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 01:04:44 AM »
Thanks Thrangar for the quick response. I have been able to get the internet connected but no luck with the menus. Have not been able to find anywhere a mention of escape or info button on controller so have to ask for more help.

Can you possibly tell me where they are located. Thanks

Thrangar

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 03:07:30 PM »
https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29574/~/what-do-all-of-the-ps4-controller-buttons-do-during-gameplay%3F

ok on a ps4 it looks like its called the menu button...I am on a 360

follow the above link to see listing of buttons
Proud Member of the sub par club at McKee McGrodo (black Widow)

space-cash