A few Questions regarding TGCVR

• 3 Replies

hendersondayton

« on: March 08, 2018, 07:57:37 AM »
I have a few questions I was hoping to get answered:

1. I am having trouble locking my shot trajectory. Clicking the Right Thumbstick as the control suggests doesn't lock it. How is this supposed to function? What was its purpose?

2. I am having a hard time centering my golfer in my room. I seem to move all over the place. At one point, I ended up perpendicular to starting spot. Is there any way I can set where I want my stance to be to swing and it doesn't move regardless of where I place myself?

3. Is this forum monitored at all? It appears that there are not many posts or answers to posts.

hendersondayton

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 08:02:24 AM »
Is HB Not supporting this game anymore? Is there a better place to help?

HB_Alan

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 02:14:14 PM »
I've forwarded this on to the game's Producer for comment. I'll get you an answer Monday or earlier. Sorry for the delay.

HB_ShaunW

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 06:11:52 PM »
I have a few questions I was hoping to get answered:

1. I am having trouble locking my shot trajectory. Clicking the Right Thumbstick as the control suggests doesn't lock it. How is this supposed to function? What was its purpose?

2. I am having a hard time centering my golfer in my room. I seem to move all over the place. At one point, I ended up perpendicular to starting spot. Is there any way I can set where I want my stance to be to swing and it doesn't move regardless of where I place myself?

3. Is this forum monitored at all? It appears that there are not many posts or answers to posts.

Hi, for locking the shot trajectory you can only do this is you're playing on the beginner difficulty.

I'm less familiar with the Oculus, it's been a while since I have booted it up, but you will need to make sure you have it setup for 360. Using the teleport to ball option after each shot should also take you to the middle of the setup, facing the suggested direction for your next shot.

space-cash