PLEASE HELP ME !!! Not on Leaderboard

• 25 Replies

ricky19746

« on: March 17, 2018, 10:55:16 PM »
Hello, i have posted numerous posts on steam about my issues and no one knows my problem.

Its just recently i have been able to get into societies without the knows network error code.My new problem is no one can see me on the members list and when i am on playing a course friends can see me online but not active on the course.When i open leaderboard the commentator says i am the leader always, as if im playing alone.

Please stay active with me sort this out because i paid good money and i love the game but useless if i can't compete and yes i am shown as public under social settings.

thanks in advance , Ricky.

HB_Alan

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 10:55:48 PM »
Hi Ricky, I've forwarded this on to the Producer for feedback. You should hear back from him tomorrow, he'll likely have some questions.

ricky19746

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 08:56:31 PM »
Hi Ricky, I've forwarded this on to the Producer for feedback. You should hear back from him tomorrow, he'll likely have some questions.

Still no reply

HB_Alan

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 09:01:26 AM »
I'll nudge him again...

HB_ShaunW

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 09:35:05 AM »
Hello, i have posted numerous posts on steam about my issues and no one knows my problem.

Its just recently i have been able to get into societies without the knows network error code.My new problem is no one can see me on the members list and when i am on playing a course friends can see me online but not active on the course.When i open leaderboard the commentator says i am the leader always, as if im playing alone.

Please stay active with me sort this out because i paid good money and i love the game but useless if i can't compete and yes i am shown as public under social settings.

Can you let me know the societies you're a member of and they are not seeing you on the leaderboards? Also, what is your Steam name? Are you able to see yourself on the leaderboards?

ricky19746

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 10:56:18 AM »

Can you let me know the societies you're a member of and they are not seeing you on the leaderboards? Also, what is your Steam name? Are you able to see yourself on the leaderboards?

This is a good point, my login name on steam is trickyricky31 yet my name is GC2 is ricky19746
I tried to be seen in the fair players club but not i nor anyone else could see me active or in leaderboard

ricky19746

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 11:25:37 AM »

This is a good point, my login name on steam is trickyricky31 yet my name is GC2 is ricky19746
I tried to be seen in the fair players club but not i nor anyone else could see me active or in leaderboard

just changed name to rickstar but no joy after 2 holes on fairplayers club, also might mention that steam has tracked my hours playing golf so no issue there.

HB_ShaunW

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 05:55:25 PM »
Can you share a screenshot of your between holes leaderboard?

HB_ShaunW

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 06:35:19 PM »
Can you also complete a round in one of the official Societies and let me know which one it was and send a screenshot of your round results, please.

ricky19746

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 09:19:40 PM »
Can you also complete a round in one of the official Societies and let me know which one it was and send a screenshot of your round results, please.

Ok just played a full round UN= RickStar
Not in memberlist either.
Also when i go to play the second round it just says continue round 1
Might also mention that ive never been able to get handicap rating as it just always says 'play 1 more rnd'

ricky19746

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2018, 09:20:48 PM »
leaderboard

ricky19746

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2018, 09:21:24 PM »
open for all official

ricky19746

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2018, 03:50:59 AM »
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
<AsyncPost>c__Iterator248`1:MoveNext()
<UpdateFlow>c__Iterator1F6:MoveNext()
<UpdateFlowChecked>c__Iterator1F5:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Scorecard post error

(Filename: D:/jenkins/UnityGolf2/unity-5/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Save Failed: Unknown file type CourseScorecard. You may need to update TypeMap for this storage

(Filename: D:/jenkins/UnityGolf2/unity-5/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Exception: CourseScorecard post errror: Unknown

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
<AsyncPost>c__Iterator248`1:MoveNext()
<UpdateFlow>c__Iterator1F6:MoveNext()
<UpdateFlowChecked>c__Iterator1F5:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Scorecard post error

Save Failed: Unknown file type CourseScorecard. You may need to update TypeMap for this storage

Exception: CourseScorecard post errror: Unknown

found these errors, sorry couldn't send whole text file as it was 92mb? doersnt seem right.

ricky19746

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2018, 04:35:57 AM »
So....that's it then?  Don't know?.....

HB_Alan

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2018, 01:20:42 PM »
Nudging Shaun... bear with us...

space-cash