Course plays total.

• 75 Replies

RockManDan

• GroupMember
  • Without Great Courses There Can Be No Great Golf
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2018, 11:37:33 PM »
I’ve noticed this too on my Marlboro Ridge course.  It says 0 plays and yet I’m playing other people’s ghost balls..... ?  I dunno.  Not the most important thing in the world to me though.
i9 9900k 8 Core 5.O GHz. 
Asus ROG STRIX Z390 E Gaming.
64 GB DDR4 3600 RAM
2X Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB m2 RAID level 0
EVGA GTX 1080 SC. Windows 10 64 Bit
Rosewill Hive 1000W PSU

Icyken

« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2018, 01:24:28 AM »
What is does do is put players off,
they see no plays and assume the
course isn't worth playing,
This is really bad HB the games been
out a year and a basic thing like this
still ignored constantly.
There are courses that haven't been
updated in nearly a week.  >:(
COURSES.....

Ayrshire Gailes.
 Ayrshire Gailes.  Tour
 Mink Hollow Golf club
 Hermit of Mink Hollow
 Machrihan Dunes, 2019
 Celtic Isles...CGC.
 Helensburgh Golf club
 The Fruin
 Prestwick, Golf club
 Craigendoran Links

Daryl_71

« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2018, 03:05:15 AM »
I published a course 6 days ago.  It has over 70 ghosts, but it still says 0 plays.  Has anyone else not been updated?  My course is called The Nina @ Trop City.

Icyken

« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2018, 03:53:58 AM »
I've been banging this drum for months
Daryl, and nobody at hb is the slightest
bit interested , if it doesn't affect there
top of the range pc's, Its our problem and all
in our heads, if they can't get simple things
like this sorted, 2019 will be a total shambles.
COURSES.....

Ayrshire Gailes.
 Ayrshire Gailes.  Tour
 Mink Hollow Golf club
 Hermit of Mink Hollow
 Machrihan Dunes, 2019
 Celtic Isles...CGC.
 Helensburgh Golf club
 The Fruin
 Prestwick, Golf club
 Craigendoran Links

Cathalos1991

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2018, 05:51:17 AM »
I published Celtic Manor a few weeks ago that has already hosted a few tournaments but somehow been stuck on 281 since the first week

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Course Designer
- Old Head Golf Links
- Old Course @ Ballybunion
- The Emirates Golf Club
- The Celtic Manor Resort
- Wentworth
- Killeen Castle Golf Club
- Highgarden Golf Resort
- Druids Glen Golf Resort
- Cill Mhuire Na nGall
- Royal County Down
- Crans-sur-Sierre

dke169

« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2018, 08:58:16 AM »
the whole game is buggered atm, it's like it's been moved onto dial up internet services.

Cathalos1991

« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2018, 08:59:57 AM »
Play count fixed itself this morning but had 3 blue screens instead hurry up with the new game or there will be nobody left

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Course Designer
- Old Head Golf Links
- Old Course @ Ballybunion
- The Emirates Golf Club
- The Celtic Manor Resort
- Wentworth
- Killeen Castle Golf Club
- Highgarden Golf Resort
- Druids Glen Golf Resort
- Cill Mhuire Na nGall
- Royal County Down
- Crans-sur-Sierre

KingPlayer

« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2018, 03:17:19 PM »
Dearhurst Highlands RCR shows 40 plays but no stats for anyone..I played that days ago
Spyglass Hill,California shows 247 plays but shows stats for only 3 players..somethings weird

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2018, 12:59:21 PM »
there was a new topic created in general the other day,i showed an example don't think there was a response,i assume too busy with next game.

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php/topic,24301.msg304372.html#msg304372

Been the same since march the 30th when this topic was created,i assume its because new game is coming.

frankjfusa

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2018, 03:08:40 PM »
Even Sean Murray has been fixing his game since the release debacle 2 years ago with NMS. TGC2 has gotten even worse the last 2 months. Multiple blue screens per round with friends. When we started, we had turn order and avatars. We stopped that, went to ball labels, it got worse. I never got anything close to an answer about the designer going broken in the bug reporting thread. The whole turn oder group is a key part of social settings, but was never right, never addressed, never fixed. Yet, here i am waiting to plop down my money for TG2019, which could be August 24th, though dont know if that's release or preorder day.  AND, what are we paying for it. I remember TGC1 was 64, went the xtra 10 for the additional course themes. Then TGC2 was 45. With all this PGA stuff, are we looking at AA price again, or 60, 70, or more. I'll spend 100 for fav game series with season passes with known track records, and i'll pay whatever for TGC2019, but HB has to get it right this time.

Wes _Coast_1

« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2018, 06:30:07 PM »
First off, I want to thank you icyken for bringing this up to them back in March. When I saw that they were having a positive dialogue with you, it really gave me some hope that my courses would be fixed. So when I reached out and got some help I was shocked. Then I was told that the 2 courses in question didn't have enough plays, I knew that they looked at the wrong versions. I gave my appreciation to him in my next post and explained again which courses to look at. He never got back to me which struck me kind of odd since he was helping me earlier. I waited 6 more days knowing that they read the posts. So that's when I responded Oh well part 1. If you're into classic rock you would get my drift. There so many issues that should have been fixed long long ago that I just can't understand the excitement for the new game. They should have fixed the current one first. I'm surely not in the majority in this forum, but I won't be a day 1 buyer, nor a first month buyer. I will be waiting for my buds at tgctours for their feedback to hear if it's another broken game. If it is, thanks but I already have one lol.

RockManDan

• GroupMember
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2018, 07:00:58 PM »
You have to remember that HB made TGC2 in partnership with Maximum Games.  I’m not sure of their actual contract... but any partnership generally means it’s necessary to cooperate between partners.
From the information I’ve been able to glean from forum posts...... MG was never interested in upgrading or fixing the game which literally tied HB’s hands.   There was a much greater time span between TGC and TGC2 than there is between 2 and 19.   My opinion is that this demonstrates HB’s desire to be free of that relationship so as to give us a better game and ongoing support.
I genuinely feel that the experience which is coming for us with TGC 2019 will be far more promising than the one we had with TGC2.
i9 9900k 8 Core 5.O GHz. 
64 GB DDR4 3600 RAM
Rosewill Hive 1000W PSU

Wes _Coast_1

« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2018, 10:54:14 PM »
Hi Rock. Don't get me wrong. I want this game to be great. I have played golf for decades and though I have played just about every sport, there is just nothing that compares to golf. But I tell you, I'm even a little nervous for Tgc because the pga has gotten involved a little bit. I sure hope that HB has implemented golf rules and better ball physics. Getting the wind to be consistent, sometimes it has an effect and other times it doesn't, just like breaks on a green. I could go on but I won't. It made me wonder if their name is on it (pga), wouldn't they want it to play like they do? I want to get the game for the designer and to stay with tgctours. So when it's released tgctours will be kicking tgc2 to the curb, which is understandable. Problem is, that includes me too, if the game hasn't stepped up to its potential. So I wish to hear some very good news soon! I'll just have wait a bit longer is all.

RockManDan

• GroupMember
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2018, 11:36:11 PM »
I don’t see anything radically new in the designer besides the auto-fill splines.... but that will be nice.  Speedtrees will no doubt be better graphically, but certainly not a game-changer either.
I think HB has been a lot more focused on gameplay this time around.  Watching xGdog playing I enjoyed his analysis of how the game and the different clubs actually played.  I got the overall impression that the realism of gameplay has gone way up.
Just the fact that Maximum Games is no longer involved is a big win for the franchise and for all of us players.  I have a lot of faith they HB will stay engaged with the community a lot more as they were for TGC. We will see Tuesday...
i9 9900k 8 Core 5.O GHz. 
64 GB DDR4 3600 RAM
Rosewill Hive 1000W PSU

LinksLover

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2018, 09:02:48 AM »
Regarding course plays... they are updated. A course I published called Do Not Play as I managed to break it in the designer, hoping publishing and then editing would get it working again (it didn't) has garnered 2 plays. Even the picture I took when publishing showed a tiny green with one pin, surrounded by trees and not a fairway in sight. What idiots. :D
PUBLISHED
Angus Bay International (2019)
Northwood Golf Club TGC (2019)
Clayton Wood Golf Club (2)
Angus Bay International G. C. (2)
Quirk Park (2)
IN PROGRESS
The Swiss Wall

space-cash