Profile Lost/Reset

• 3 Replies

Smoop

« on: April 17, 2018, 05:27:27 PM »
Hi,

Not sure if I'm missing an obvious way to sort this out, but today my profile/golfer seems to have been reset. All the tutorials etc. appeared again and my golfer's appearance and nationality were reset.

Any way I can get the previous profile back? I've been playing for a while and this hasn't happened before now.

Thanks

HB_ShaunW

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 05:34:19 PM »
This would be related to your local save file. It's possible it's been corrupted and overwritten or if you have recently reinstalled the game? You should still have the correct progression with Handicap, coins, clothing,etc...

BSmooth13

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 02:12:53 PM »
This happened to me a few weeks back. Nothing was wrong/corrupted with the game file whatsoever - in fact it happened less than 30 minutes after closing the game, then upon reopening, was auto-directed to the tutorials screen. Like the OP, lost all player gear setups, clubset, club customization, etc. Not a huge deal, just made sure to pick the correct clubs in my bag again, but it definitely threw me off.

Tauno Palo

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 04:16:25 PM »
This has happened twice for me on PC already. Previously about a month ago... My first course got also corrupted on the course designer shortly after TGC2 was released. That was a bigger issue since I lost the entire project; about 50 hours of work there.
Designer and a golf enthusiast.

My courses IN TGC2:

Emerald Lake GC
Oaken Hills GC
The Edelweiss Valley CC
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho, USA (RCR)
TPC Louisiana, Avondale, LA (RCR)

TGC 2019:

Palos Verdes Park GC
The Coeur d'Alene Resort
Stag Point GC
Emerald Lake GC 2019