HB Admin Explain Why

• 4 Replies

Inflames47

• GroupMember
« on: May 16, 2018, 06:14:02 AM »
Why when a Society Event closes at 9 am CET/3 AM EST and the new event starts, you have not dispersed coins 2 hours later ( and still waiting)! Since a new tourney has started shouldn't  the previous closed tourney  disperse coins immediately?  Why such a long wait. I never know if your internal clock for society is awry or what but it used to be if a tourney closed my time 9 am -bonus amounts were distributed 1 hour later not 2 or 3 hours.  Is it a problem with my society (Inglorious Basterds) or is this for all societies ?

Inflames47

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 07:15:14 AM »

Still waiting.. been 3.15 hours now HB since the new event  started and this has not completely closed yet..

Inflames47

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 08:16:46 AM »
ok so now it is 4 hours..........why no response from HB. I know you boys are busy but someone should be watching the store that is open for business! Come on guys get this fixed!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 08:18:27 AM by Inflames47 »

Inflames47

• GroupMember
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 08:30:27 AM »
Thanks Charlie I appreciate your comment about the society and the squirrel's :D
 I try to keep up with things so they run smooth.  I really do know they are busy trying to get the new game on the ground, but should not abandon those who post an  ongoing issue. A response from the team in a timely manner is all I need to know how to respond to my members who inquire.

HB_ShaunW

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 11:36:20 AM »
Your society event for today should be available to play. Typically this process to calculate results for all societies can take a few hours.  Depending on the number of society events closing and needing processing this can take longer. This issue you saw today should be resolved, I'm looking at your new active event now on PC.

space-cash