TGC Multiplayer Community Club

• 132 Replies

SANCHEZCFC

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2018, 12:28:24 PM »
Hope someone starts one on PS4. I have an xbox 1 but cannot play TGC2 on it for love or money.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2018, 12:52:45 PM »
Hope someone starts one on PS4. I have an xbox 1 but cannot play TGC2 on it for love or money.

You can't play the game at all on your XBox One, or maybe just not Society and multiplayer online?  It runs remarkably well on my XBox One X, and was actually satisfactory on my stock XBox One.  TGC 2 actually runs better on my stock XBox One than it does on my PS4, at least in terms of swing consistency. 
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2018, 12:58:01 PM »
Accepted.

I had doubts when I sent out all those invitations it would actually work. The app is good but certainly has some issues.

19 members and counting...

You had 23 members when I was last in there last night.  I commented in the message section for this group last night while I was in the clubhouse that I can see it as sort of a quasi matchup lobby for group members.  It also has a chat feature which could help facilitate the organization of matches.  I saw your comment in response to mine in my XBL messages, but I didn't see your reply in the group's "FEED" section.  Should I have seen that comment there, or was it only a direct XBL message to me? 

I'm asking so I can learn the capabilities and limitations of the group functions.
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

SANCHEZCFC

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2018, 01:08:06 PM »

You can't play the game at all on your XBox One, or maybe just not Society and multiplayer online?  It runs remarkably well on my XBox One X, and was actually satisfactory on my stock XBox One.  TGC 2 actually runs better on my stock XBox One than it does on my PS4, at least in terms of swing consistency.
I just cannot swing straight on xbox, i tried 5 different controllers 1 worked but was deemed a straight shooter by TGCT so i bought a PS4 pro & have had a few probs but nothing like on xbox.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2018, 01:40:15 PM »
I just cannot swing straight on xbox, i tried 5 different controllers 1 worked but was deemed a straight shooter by TGCT so i bought a PS4 pro & have had a few probs but nothing like on xbox.

Okay, I see what you mean now.  I have four different stock controllers that I can use with my XBox One and XBox One X, and one Elite XBox controller.  Three of the four stock controllers give me a fit trying to break 80 with Player Clubs.  With the Elite, I consistently shoot in the mid to high 60's, going back and forth between Player and Tour clubs.  The other stock controller I'm about two or three strokes higher per round with.

I play with the Elite controller because it simply feels the best and gives me the most consistent results.  My scoring average is going up more and more here of late, and I can't quite put my finger on why.  It's not the controller, I do know that.  I go through these fits where I tend to hook everything and that bit me hard several times in my competitive rounds yesterday. 

I played a 9 hole round earlier this week using my Elite controller in Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf.  I shot a 42, yet got a "We've detected that you may be using a non-complying controller" message when I completed my round.  I only hit four fairways and five greens in the nine holes played, yet was deemed to be playing with a non-standard controller ???

The only time I got a DQ from TGC Tours was when I was playing the PC version, using a Nacon Revolution Pro controller.   It didn't matter because I didn't make the cut anyway, but in that case I could feel a difference in the swing results, but my putting was horrific with the Nacon.   
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

FRSTDWN

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2018, 06:30:14 PM »
Accepted.

I had doubts when I sent out all those invitations it would actually work. The app is good but certainly has some issues.

19 members and counting...

You had 23 members when I was last in there last night.  I commented in the message section for this group last night while I was in the clubhouse that I can see it as sort of a quasi matchup lobby for group members.  It also has a chat feature which could help facilitate the organization of matches.  I saw your comment in response to mine in my XBL messages, but I didn't see your reply in the group's "FEED" section.  Should I have seen that comment there, or was it only a direct XBL message to me? 

I'm asking so I can learn the capabilities and limitations of the group functions.

Yea that reply would be seen by anyone that clicked on it or if they comment on it they will get a notification if someone replys to it.

I am not sure how the group setup works . I know it will go into your feed and I think if you are on your Xbox you can click on it and it will pair you up via party chat. Not sure if it brings you into the game or not.

But yeah multiple ways to join up with people.

The PUBG community has over 100000 members.
RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED!

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TGC 2019 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

FRSTDWN

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2018, 10:51:08 PM »
25 members...

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2018, 07:27:42 PM »
25 members...

I'm liking what I'm seeing out of this so far... it's pretty slick.  I'm in the "FEED" now and it's retaining my comment, but that would be a good place to post notices of casual competitions and maybe agree on a format and tee times.  I bet you'll have 50+ in this group by launch day... great idea!
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2018, 07:47:40 PM »
Is the game format limited to just "aid-less"? ???

-MERACE

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2018, 07:51:22 PM »
Is the game format limited to just "aid-less"? ???

If it is I'll have to say I missed seeing that and disqualify myself. :-[
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

FRSTDWN

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2018, 11:28:09 AM »
I don't care how you play the game. Just a place to help people get quality matches.

If you like turbo golf with simo play then you got a place to find others!

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

FRSTDWN

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2018, 02:50:51 PM »
30 members

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2018, 04:22:59 PM »
FRSTDWN,

You never answered my question. ???

-MERACE

FRSTDWN

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2018, 04:48:00 PM »
I did above. Play however you want.

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2018, 08:53:13 PM »
I did above. Play however you want.

I'm still in there... hopefully, things will become a little more clear about how to know what type of game/match your joining and what the conditions are as the process evolves.
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

space-cash