Ps4 version

• 5 Replies

NIGHTSTOCKER59

« on: May 31, 2018, 10:29:43 AM »
This version of the tgc2 is really  terrible in many ways. First my swing is all over  the place, i really can't stand thw swing tempo, its a joke. Second thw wind doesn't work correctly for me for some reason.I'll probably get riduculed for saying this but i'm to the point i don't care anymore. I truly hope tgc2019 works or i'm done playing tgc franchise.

mebby

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 10:34:39 AM »
This version of the tgc2 is really  terrible in many ways. First my swing is all over  the place, i really can't stand thw swing tempo, its a joke. Second thw wind doesn't work correctly for me for some reason.I'll probably get riduculed for saying this but i'm to the point i don't care anymore. I truly hope tgc2019 works or i'm done playing tgc franchise.

Have you played it on the PC by chance?  I know this post is about the PS4 version - I'm just curious as to whether your comments are purely limited to the PS4 version or not.

I've personally played it on the PS4 and the PC.  The PS4 seems to have some framerate issues here and there which (in my very limited experience) caused some slight issues.  But the PC version is simply rock solid for me in terms of performance.
Steam Name - Turnerm05
Xbox Live - Turnerm05

Stan Solo

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 11:52:00 AM »
groundhog day ...

NIGHTSTOCKER59

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 11:53:21 AM »
mebby i just have xb1 and ps4 versions, xb1 plays so much better then the ps4.

mebby

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 11:54:28 AM »
mebby i just have xb1 and ps4 versions, xb1 plays so much better then the ps4.

Then just stick to the xb1 version??
Steam Name - Turnerm05
Xbox Live - Turnerm05

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 11:56:53 AM »
I have a PS4 and love it,  but I only played the TGC2 on my PC and it works great on that..   Actually,  it's an amazing game on PC..  The only thing that was really lacking for me was multiplayer,  if they get that right,  it will be the best game of all time..  If it works decently on the PS4 this time around which I believe it will (speed trees) I will get it both platforms..    If multiplayer gets pulled from the game for some strange reason and they go back to recorded shots I won't purchase either version..
Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

space-cash