Standard Club Association

• 32 Replies

Bro-Grim

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2018, 09:25:46 PM »
The El Dorado Cigarette Co. Series @ El Dorado Hills G & CC has ended! It was a tight race with the top 3 going -12, -11 and -9 respectively.

Next up: The Abu Dhabi Nationals @ Emirates GC - Majlis, Dubai, UAE

Still welcoming all standard club users! Grab your gear and come on out and join us on this easy little course! (well, not that easy)
2019 Courses:
Citi Links @ Indianola Reserve

Bro-Grim

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2018, 08:18:20 PM »
Still 8 hours to get in on our 4th tournament. Top 3 at The Abu Dhabi Nationals @ Emirates GC - Majlis, Dubai, UAE are -12, -11 and -3.

Next up: The Grey Goose Vodka Challenge @ The Club at Greystone July 16 - 18th.
2019 Courses:

Bro-Grim

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2018, 11:46:18 PM »
5 hours left at The Grey Goose Vodka Challenge @ The Club at Greystone. Top 3 are -10, -8 and -7. Come see if you can beat that! I'm sure someone could.  ;)

Next up: The Philip Morris Invitational @ Carolina Shores July 19th - 21st.
2019 Courses:

Bro-Grim

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2018, 07:25:48 PM »
Still time to head to the Carolina's for The Philip Morris Invitational @ Carolina Shores! Top 3 are -10, -9 and -2.

Next up we head north to Canada for The Weatherford International Open @ Banff Springs Fairmont Alberta July 23rd - 25th.
2019 Courses:

Bro-Grim

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2018, 12:14:13 AM »
Still 4 hours to get in on The Weatherford International Open @ Banff Springs Fairmont Alberta! Top 4 are -21, -15, -11 and -10.

Next up: The Chris Cornell Memorial @ The Jumeriah Club July 26th - 28th.

Come join us for a great couple rounds at a beautiful course!
2019 Courses:

Bro-Grim

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2018, 11:10:03 PM »
There's still time to join us for The Chris Cornell Memorial @ The Jumeriah Club! Top 4 are -14, -11, -4 and -3.

Next up we're heading to Japan for The Nissan Motors River Run @ Usai Ogawa - CC July 30th - August 1st.

It's taken awhile but we're getting new members. I'm pretty damn stoked! It's nice to have more competition. Thanks for checking us out!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 11:14:58 PM by Bro-Grim »
2019 Courses:

Bro-Grim

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2018, 09:03:40 PM »
About 8 hours left to get into The Nissan Motors River Run @ Usai Ogawa - CC. Top 3 are -10, -6 and -3.

Next up we're back in the states and traveling to Minnesota for The Pickle Park Legends Cup @ Hazeltine National GC

Always looking for new members. Grab your standards and feel free to join!
2019 Courses:

LinksLover

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2018, 08:48:44 AM »
Hi Bro-Grim. Excellent concept you have here and looks like a great place for the standard club players to play against each other on a level playing field.

If you want to try a course that is different from any other then give my Quirk Park a go. Every hole has a quirk of some sort to it, as the name suggests. If you do try it and choose to include it, I urge you to use the front tees. The other tees will be too long for standard club players. I designed the course with the intention of it being fun, different yet retaining a realistic feel to it.
PUBLISHED
Angus Bay International (2019)
Northwood Golf Club TGC (2019)
Clayton Wood Golf Club (2)
Angus Bay International G. C. (2)
Quirk Park (2)
IN PROGRESS
The Swiss Wall

Bro-Grim

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2018, 02:32:24 AM »
Hi Bro-Grim. Excellent concept you have here and looks like a great place for the standard club players to play against each other on a level playing field.

If you want to try a course that is different from any other then give my Quirk Park a go. Every hole has a quirk of some sort to it, as the name suggests. If you do try it and choose to include it, I urge you to use the front tees. The other tees will be too long for standard club players. I designed the course with the intention of it being fun, different yet retaining a realistic feel to it.

Thanks man! I'll give her a go some time this weekend! If you know any standard club users, send them my way!  :)
2019 Courses:

Bro-Grim

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2018, 05:35:03 PM »
Still 11 hours left to get it on The Pickle Park Legends Cup @ Hazeltine National GC! Top 4 are -20, -14, -13 and -13.

Next week The SCA has it's 1st major event ever! 4K bonus purse. We're off to North Carolina for (drum roll please):

The SCA North America Championship @ Pinehusrt No.2 Aug 6th - 8th.

Grab thy standards and get in on this one! Should be a great battle!
2019 Courses:

Bro-Grim

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2018, 08:15:00 PM »
Our 1st major event is live! Come Join us at The SCA North America Championship @ Pinehusrt No.2!

Later in the week we start a 3 part series. The SCA Muni Challenge Series. We'll play some great municipal courses and have a blast doing it.

If you join the society, remember to join the PS4 Community as well! Search for Standard Club Association. That's where you'll find us!
2019 Courses:

Bro-Grim

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2018, 10:08:19 PM »
Still 6 hours left to get in on our 1st major. The SCA North America Championship @ Pinehurst No. 2. Top 3 are -10, -2 and +1.

Tomorrow we're off to rural Indiana for our 1st in a series of municipal challenges.

The SCA Muni Challenge Series 1 @ Evansville Municipal Golf Course Aug 9th - 11th.

We seem to be getting a new member every tourney. Keep them coming! We should have a good base for the release of 2019.
2019 Courses:

Bro-Grim

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2018, 04:33:34 PM »
There's still 12 hours left to get in on The SCA Muni Challenge Series 1 @ Evansville Municipal Golf Course. Great round this week with everyone under par. Top 3 are -22, -22 and -21.

We've got a big week next week as we're off to Ye Ol' Empire. We'll spend the week on the big island starting with a trip to Scotland for:

The Edrington Open @ Prestwick TGC Aug 13th - 15

Then we head south to Northern Surrey for:

The Barclays Classic @ The West Course @ Wentworth Aug 16th - 18th

Come join us for what should shape up to be some pretty tough challenges!
2019 Courses:

Bro-Grim

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2018, 08:50:20 PM »
Still 8 hours left to get in on The Edrington Open @ Prestwick TGC. It looks like icyken will pull out the win with -10 barring any late entries. 2nd and 3rd were -7 and -3.

We had our biggest field yet!

Up next: The Barclays Classic @ The West Course @ Wentworth TST Aug 16th - 19th

Should be another great competition!
2019 Courses:

Bro-Grim

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2018, 11:12:28 PM »
Still time to get in on The Barclays Classic @ The West Course @ Wentworth TST. Top 3 are -22, -18 and -14. It's been a pretty tough competition. A couple new members again this week!

Monday we're off to South Carolina for: The Moons Over My Hammy Open @ Harbour Town Heritage Course Sponsored by Denny's Aug 20th - 22nd

3K bonus purse in this one. Come join us and good luck!
2019 Courses:

space-cash