Ball visibility during flight

• 4 Replies

Hugh Jass Koda

• GroupMember
« on: June 24, 2018, 11:48:36 PM »
One thing I haven't seen mentioned yet that I wanted to point out is how much easier it is to see your ball in flight now.  HB has made your ball brighter while in flight and it's much easier to see this way.  Great change HB!!
My Course:   White Mountains Country Club

KingPlayer

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 02:36:34 AM »
For me personally this is a nice addition as I sometimes was having dificulty seeing the ball on a darker course. Now the ball has a just right subtle white glow while in flight ..for me not affecting realisim at all. There are lots of these types of refinements I noticed...here another tidbit... I will also say that people that are not happy with the edging around top of bunkers will be hapily suprised :)

Should be ok to say this as it was viewable during the e3 demo.
EVGA X99 FTW Motherboard
Intel I7 5960X 8 Core processor
32GB EVGA DDR4 Quad
EVGA GTX 1070
Soundblaster Recon3d PCIe soundcard
Win7 Ultimate 64bit
2 Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB
Logitech G810 Keyboard
AfterGlow Prismatic XboxOne controller

stan_solo

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 10:21:00 AM »
HB has made your ball brighter while in flight

... and there was me thinking I spotted a UFO 

Thrangar

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 12:14:04 PM »
I put off to settings, and I am hoping when we get the game I can figure it out, but I like the way the ball looks in TGC2 better, its more crisp and defined.

I turned off bloom, thinking it was the culprit but it was not, the ball in 2019 is way to fuzzy and cotton ball looking.

Oh and also I like the hole better in TGC2 also, in the new version it looks like the holes are lifted up and tilted toward the player on every hole , regardless of slope!
Proud Member of the sub par club at McKee McGrodo (black Widow)

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 08:10:26 PM »
I put off to settings, and I am hoping when we get the game I can figure it out, but I like the way the ball looks in TGC2 better, its more crisp and defined.

I turned off bloom, thinking it was the culprit but it was not, the ball in 2019 is way to fuzzy and cotton ball looking.

Oh and also I like the hole better in TGC2 also, in the new version it looks like the holes are lifted up and tilted toward the player on every hole , regardless of slope!

Yeah, hole was more realistic in TGC2. I guess HB was trying to address the complaints that the hole was hard to see, but the way it was done in the stress test just looked off.

space-cash