Chipping

• 5 Replies

Stanley Accrington

« on: July 20, 2018, 05:43:50 PM »
Ok......somebody please tell me why some of my sand wedge/pitching wedge chip shots stop dead short of the pin while others run and run and run past the pin......sometimes only stopping when ball reaches green fringe. There just seems to be no physics logic to the short game.

ClassAct147

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 07:05:06 PM »
You must be fairly new to the game as chipping has been a problem since day one and yes it's infuriating.  It won't be fixed now but the good news is that the new version of the game (coming soon) will be without that problem (it seems)

Stanley Accrington

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 06:51:32 AM »
Thanks for answering. I won't be forking out for the next version of the game unless post release feedback suggests it's an exceptionally good game. I'm quite happy to hack around the courses in this game with finishing scores typically of 12 over par or more. It's  a good solid game......apart from the short game physics......oh, and the occasional putt that goes straight when the putting grid beads indicates there  is some deviation. Just like real golf though.......some lies you read and some you don't.

ClassAct147

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 01:37:42 PM »
Yes it's still one of the best golf games around, just a few little things letting it down.  I too will wait to see how the new version does before thinking about buying.  It's not the money, I just want to see enough improvement.

guy.holland

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 12:52:35 PM »
It’s not broken.. its easy.. check my score out on splendor valley nine.. im pro..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guy.holland

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2018, 12:54:19 PM »
Seriously though.. if its next to the green in the first cut..a chip checks and stops quicker on full power.. 3/4 power it will run on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

space-cash