Welcome to the Casuals Golf Club & Casuals Premier League | PGA 19/2K21 Journal

• 2090 Replies

Matt43

« Reply #2040 on: October 27, 2020, 09:30:19 AM »
Island of haven beach & CC is out.

Can't keep up with you dude. Though we have done Horton, and your other eight are on our bounteous T-Ready to do list. Along with, I will add - around 150 others! That's FIVE full Seasons worth!! Awesome we've so many good TRs in 2K21 - and some gifted new designers emerging.

NOW | We've a compelling day 2 in prospect at countrified delight Viscose Vale - feel free to join the booming English battle - right now. LIVE!

NEXT | We feature yet another forgotten beauty later, from yet another Casuals affiliated designer. As we hit the coastal charms of underplayed gem Royal South Wales. Join us@midnight for the GENESIS Wales Open - LIVE!
That was my last one for a while. Once PS5 comes I’ll be on that. Want to check out god of war. Might get pga for PS5 at some point. See what designer is like on that. No idea when though.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2041 on: October 27, 2020, 09:50:48 AM »
^^ As mentioned I'm out on new gen for foreseeable. Not a big gamer, not even on PGA! The Sneak Peek YT hobby is pretty much all I do. So the Pro and short, sharp, dabbling visits to VR admirably cover me. Will be interesting to see if 2K21 runs better on PS5 - framerate etc. Not that that would lure me - 2K21 runs sweet enough on Pro.

Matt43

« Reply #2042 on: October 27, 2020, 10:02:11 AM »
^^ As mentioned I'm out on new gen for foreseeable. Not a big gamer, not even on PGA! The Sneak Peek YT hobby is pretty much all I do. So the Pro and short, sharp, dabbling visits to VR admirably cover me. Will be interesting to see if 2K21 runs better on PS5 - framerate etc. Not that that would lure me - 2K21 runs sweet enough on Pro.
Designer on PS4 was always poor so will be interesting to hear what people think of it on PS5. The idea of no loading times is something I’m looking forward to but that’s only for next gen games but old games will be considerably quicker and have much frame rates.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2043 on: October 27, 2020, 11:12:25 AM »
Once PS5 comes I’ll be on that. Want to check out god of war.

Sounds like you managed to pre-order one, quite a feat I hear. Yeah, I'm looking forward to launch. Though I don't play a lot, I am interested in the ongoing technical evolution of PlayStation. So I'll be paying intermittent visits to RadBrad on YT to see what it can do.

Matt43

« Reply #2044 on: October 27, 2020, 11:35:46 AM »
Once PS5 comes I’ll be on that. Want to check out god of war.

Sounds like you managed to pre-order one, quite a feat I hear. Yeah, I'm looking forward to launch. Though I don't play a lot, I am interested in the ongoing technical evolution of PlayStation. So I'll be paying intermittent visits to RadBrad on YT to see what it can do.
yeah with currys although I’m still waiting for them to take the money. Probably be some time this week.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2045 on: October 29, 2020, 08:31:26 AM »
NOW | The beautifully fashioned Royal South Wales our worthy host. As our members seek peak form ahead of the weekends huge FedEx Champions Cup Season Finale. Join us for the mother of all warmups - LIVE!

NEXT | A sell out pinnacle venue and a massive global field, all poised to pull that trigger at stunning Ayers Point's glorious first. Join us@midnight for the season definitive FedEx Champions FINALS. Who. Will. Prevail?

SAM

• GroupMember
« Reply #2046 on: October 29, 2020, 10:12:06 PM »
Sinopia Valley Golf Club published....
CGC ready...
http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php/topic,31018.0.html

"Long you live and high you fly,
but only if you ride the tide,
balanced on the biggest wave,
you race toward an early grave."

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2047 on: October 30, 2020, 03:25:37 PM »
^^ Noted fella. Cheers for T-Ready.

MEMBER NOTICE

Current Season ends 12AM Mon UKT. New Season starts later that day @ Approx 11AM UKT - with the first of 2X 1D 18H DRQs (Divisional Ranking Qualifiers). First of which will be a shortened event of approx 13 hours. Any Qs feel free.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2048 on: October 31, 2020, 02:41:06 PM »
NOW | A whole season of golfing endeavour on the line as our FedEx Champions slams into day two. Join 500 avid players striving for prominence in our kudos coated Finals Week-Ender - right now. LIVE!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2049 on: November 01, 2020, 05:05:39 AM »
NOW | Judgement Day at pinnacle venue Ayers Point. Who will become our Champion players for season 15? Join 600+ battling golfers for a day 3 thrilla. LIVE!

NEXT | Our brand NEW Season launches Monday. With the first of two thrilling Divisional Rankings Qualifier 1D 18H Shoot-outs. Join us 10AM UKT. LIVE!

UP NEXT | WEEK 1 SCHEDULE

Matt43

« Reply #2050 on: November 01, 2020, 06:38:30 AM »
Anyone on PS4 know how many plays whites Sands Golf Resort has? It says on pc 633 and rated 5 which btw i think is a first for me. Gonna port over my Woodford course today with a few changes in particular hole 10 and 18.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 06:40:03 AM by Matt43 »

Icyken

« Reply #2051 on: November 01, 2020, 07:32:15 AM »
Ps4 , White Sands Golf Resort
2K21 , Courses
   Prestwick , Scotland. Tour
   Helensburgh , GC. Tour
   Ayrshire Gailes. Tour
   Rosemount , Scotland
   St Nicholas , Prestwick

Matt43

« Reply #2052 on: November 01, 2020, 07:34:10 AM »
Ps4 , White Sands Golf Resort
really thanks icy. Really don’t understand why it’s not combined like it used to be.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2053 on: November 01, 2020, 07:47:58 AM »
^^ Do not underestimate the power of PlayStation! ;)

CASUALS NEW SEASON LAUNCHES MON 2 NOV

Always exciting the start of a brand new season. We have a level playing field again. Minds and rankings are reset - and season aspirations are at a fulsome high! We've four premier venues to savour in week 1 - as we embark on our fabulous 10 Week golfing journey once more. Another top flight Season is just hours away. Do feel free to get in the fab 4 DIVISION mix!

WEEK 1

Mon 2 Nov | 1D 18H | DRQ 1 | CGC SONY Divisional Ranking Qualifier 1 @ The Grizzly

Tues 3 Nov | 1D 18H | DRQ 2 | CGC SONY Divisional Ranking Qualifier 2 @ Greens of The Red River

Weds-Thurs 4-5 Nov | VT | 2D 36H | ALLIANZ Pro Trophy @ Sinopia Valley

Fri-Sun 6-8 Nov | BIG Week-Ender | 3D 54H | HONDA Players National @ Crooked Arrow

Matt43

« Reply #2054 on: November 01, 2020, 08:04:34 AM »
^^ Do not underestimate the power of PlayStation! ;)

CASUALS NEW SEASON LAUNCHES MON 2 NOV

Always exciting the start of a brand new season. We have a level playing field again. Minds and rankings are reset - and season aspirations are at a fulsome high! We've four premier venues to savour in week 1 - as we embark on our fabulous 10 Week golfing journey once more. Another top flight Season is just hours away. Do feel free to get in the fab 4 DIVISION mix!

WEEK 1

Mon 2 Nov | 1D 18H | DRQ 1 | CGC SONY Divisional Ranking Qualifier 1 @ The Grizzly

Tues 3 Nov | 1D 18H | DRQ 2 | CGC SONY Divisional Ranking Qualifier 2 @ Greens of The Red River

Weds-Thurs 4-5 Nov | VT | 2D 36H | ALLIANZ Pro Trophy @ Sinopia Valley

Fri-Sun 6-8 Nov | BIG Week-Ender | 3D 54H | HONDA Players National @ Crooked Arrow
Absolutely. Saw your vid. Thanks that. I’m not sure how that Haven course will do to be honest. He also see red river. Had a lot of fun designing that.

space-cash