Welcome to The CGC - Casuals Golf Club

• 761 Replies

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #465 on: October 11, 2018, 02:30:41 PM »
NOW ALL NIGHTER | CGE Garmin Kingston Vase + Alternate UCG Garmin Kingston Vase | Kingston Park | 100% Purses

We've big event Thursday night golfing action now over at glorious Kingston Park. As our Garmin Kingston Vase double barrel shoot-out's thunder toward conclusion. Enjoy - good luck! Events Close Fri 9am UKT.

NEXT | BWE | Fri 12-15 Oct | 3D 54H | CGE Guinness Irish Open@7149 yds + Alternate UCG Guinness Irish Open@7012 | Monks Head | Enef | 100% Purses

Another wonderfully crafted tournament ready venue welcomes the CGC tomorrow. As we visit Enef's truly beautiful Monks Head. Our big money, big fun, Big Week-Enders go LIVE Friday 9am UKT. Be great to see you down there.

NOTE - PINS 2,3,4

ddixjr509

« Reply #466 on: October 11, 2018, 09:13:57 PM »
^^ Fair point fellas. But I doubt a designer of Jezholme's standard would do that purposely. More likely it's a relatively common glitch in the upload process - whereby holes pars are erroneously altered.
Yep, par 4 all the way, hey ho

Awesome par 4... horrible par 3...
+4 on that hole for me trying to layup- with one very fast swing into Jez's front yard and another slow swing into the lake.
My Courses-
The Olmsted-South Course
Attaturk GC at Cappadocia
TPC at Quinns Vineyard

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #467 on: October 12, 2018, 05:54:46 AM »
CGE Garmin Kingston Vase + Alternate UCG Garmin Kingston Vase | Kingston Park | 100% Purses

EVENTS REPORT

A dramatic late, great surge from GWHope earned a share of the title - after KStephenson's accomplished 26 under set the early pace. Super golf - well played both. Looper's fine -21 earns third spot. In the UCG WStone struck a majestic 25 below to be crowned champion. While Croger's sweetly struck sub 19 claims runner-up. Super event again, and as always.. Whatever you scored, wherever you finished - thanks for taking part.

NOW LIVE | BWE | Fri 12-15 Oct | 3D 54H | CGE Guinness Irish Open@7149 yds + Alternate UCG Guinness Irish Open@7012 | Monks Head | Enef | 100% Purses

We journey now to the stunning Monks Head Golf Links - as our highlight event of the week gets underway. Enjoy the views. Enjoy your golf. Enjoy - The Big Week-Ender!

Dano1Z

« Reply #468 on: October 12, 2018, 12:06:12 PM »
For those interested, I'll be streaming the BWE at 12:00pm CST (6pm UK) Hope some of you can tune in!

Dano1Z

« Reply #469 on: October 12, 2018, 02:02:41 PM »
Now live, enjoy! Edit game crashed, new link below.

https://youtu.be/hUJFzQgM3_g
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 02:29:11 PM by Dano1Z »

Dano1Z

« Reply #470 on: October 12, 2018, 03:30:01 PM »
What a day on the course. Absolutely stunning course with some big decisions to be made. Played well in the first 18 which only saw me a few strokes off the lead. Second and third rounds mother nature really changed how the course played. Made a few really good shots with a few bad ones which had me chasing the leader. 5 strokes down with 5 holes to go and I couldn't close the gap finishing 3 off the current leader with a -31 under.

Thanks to all who joined the broadcast and if you missed it, check out the links above!

-Dan

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #471 on: October 13, 2018, 05:47:09 AM »
CASUALS W8 SCHEDULE | MAJOR WEEK

As always for leisurely familiarisation, here's your week 8 schedule. And of course every fourth week we host a big money, kudos coated CGC MAJOR! So we'll be at Golden Beach Golf Links next weekend for the one, the only - THE OPEN! Three more stunning courses. Six more gripping events. Hope you can join us.

Challenger Series | Mon 15-17 Oct | 2D 36H | CGE Australian Open@7356 + Alternate UCG Australian Open@6886 | Uluru Ayers Rock | Overr8ted Playa | 95% Purses

Valiance Tour | Weds 17-19 Oct | 2D 36H | CGE Las Vegas Pro Trophy@7056 + Alternate UCG Las Vegas Pro Trophy@7056 | The Calico | Daryl71 | 95% Purses + 10,000 BPF

BWE MAJOR | Fri 19-22 Oct | 3D 54H | CGE THE OPEN Championship@7286 yds + Alternate UCG THE OPEN Championship@6914 | Golden Beach GL | Jezholme | 100% Purses & BPF TBA

PLEASE NOTE - With the ongoing post patch issues with BPF's and erroneous entry requirements. Duo CGE/UCG Events above, MAY revert to single 'one for all' tournaments till issues resolved.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #472 on: October 13, 2018, 02:30:46 PM »
NOW LIVE | BWE SATURDAY NIGHT GOLF | CGE Guinness Irish Open@7149 yds + Alternate UCG Guinness Irish Open@7012 | Monks Head | 100% Purses

Super day two fields of 310+ enjoying our tasty trio of Week-Enders. And all feature widely varied skilled fields, so you'll always find many golfing peers to battle. So come on over and get in the Saturday night mix - as our Big Week-Enders heat up!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #473 on: October 14, 2018, 06:26:18 AM »
NOW | BWE SUPER SUNDAY | CGE Guinness Irish Open + Alternate UCG Guinness Irish Open | Monks Head | 100% Purses

We've a long, leisurely Super Sunday of championship golf to savour now - as our Guinness Irish Open's hit the business end. Enjoy - good luck. Events Close Mon 9AM UKT

NEXT | Challenger Series | Mon 15-17 Oct | 2D 36H | CGE Australian Open@7356 + Alternate UCG Australian Open@6886 | Uluru Ayers Rock | Overr8ted_Playa | 95% Purses

A dramatic, thoughtfully conceived tournament ready venue welcomes the CGC tomorrow. As we visit Overr8ted_Playa's striking Uluru Ayers Rock. We go LIVE Monday 9am UKT. Be great to see you down there.

PS - We normally go for bright and sunny conditions. But couldn't resist setting Rd 2 at 'Dusk/Clear' - Gorgeous! Thanks also to 'Playa' for creating a crowds version for CGC.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #474 on: October 14, 2018, 11:58:30 AM »
PS - We normally go for bright and sunny conditions. But couldn't resist setting Rd 2 at 'Dusk/Clear' - Gorgeous!

IT'S BACK!! CASUALS SNEAK PEEK!

Yep - after HUGE public demand...... warm thanks to both of you! Here's a brand new thrilling episode of Casuals Sneak Peek. And appropriately it highlights the aforementioned beauty of Uluru Ayers Rock at Dusk. Unmonetised Ad Free Channel. A thumbs up would be nice!

NEXT - 'CASUALS HORROR WEEK' COMING SOON!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #475 on: October 14, 2018, 02:34:06 PM »
CASUALS HORROR WEEK - COMING SOON!

That super spooky Festival of Samhain (Halloween) time of year is almost upon us! And it would be both rude and remiss if we didn't partake in some sort of tribute. So Mon 29 Oct - Fri 2 Nov we'll be visiting FIVE terrifying courses, which provide more than respectful nods to great horror movies! The great John Carpenter's work will prominently feature, and rightly so! Not to mention a trip to Mr Voorhees blood drenched watery abode. Plus here's a 'frightful' Sneak Peek of another of our Horror Week venues.. BD's - The Exorcist! Should be a lotta fun - join us if you dare!

Arrowheadx61

« Reply #476 on: October 14, 2018, 04:48:13 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know I've released a new course for TGC 2019, St. Padraig of Glencraiff Golf Club. More details and images can be found here:

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php/topic,26359.0.html

Cheers!
TGC 2019 Courses:

Legends CC @ Stone Creek
St. Padraig of Glencraiff Golf Club
Brently Village Golf Club
The Windwalker @ Two Rivers Run

ddixjr509

« Reply #477 on: October 14, 2018, 05:54:39 PM »
Made a huge mistake of not doing a recon round with the new patch.
Lessons Learned- I'm in trouble with the increased distances and inconsistent Flop shot- guess I'm going to have improve my chipping game.  The short game from 20-50y is a reboot. Off to the range.
My Courses-
The Olmsted-South Course
TPC at Quinns Vineyard

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #478 on: October 15, 2018, 05:23:48 AM »
CGE Guinness Irish Open + Alternate UCG Guinness Irish Open | Monks Head | 100% Purses

EVENTS REPORT

Yet another late, great pinpoint surge earned Coco Big Week-Ender glory - after a storming 54 holes at Monks Head. Minus 45 = Super golf. While Crawesy's superb 43 below earns runner-up. In the UCG Chucky thudded a splendid -35 to be crowned Irish Open champion. While a tidy sub 28 gains Jay place 2. And our TGC2 Week-Ender was won by Tombzy after carding a fine -26 at Gerard's Excape Lakes. Another wonderfully supported weekend, with almost 500 entrants. Many thanks to you all for taking part!

NOW LIVE | Challenger Series | Mon 15-17 Oct | 2D 36H | CGE Australian Open@7356 + Alternate UCG Australian Open@6886 | Uluru Ayers Rock | Overr8ted_Playa | 95% Purses

The fabulous Aussie outback our golfing destination for the next 48 - as our Australian Open and the stunning Ayers Rock takes centre. So do come on down and join us for some big field, big fun, international tournament golf - LIVE!

ddixjr509

« Reply #479 on: October 15, 2018, 01:06:32 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know I've released a new course for TGC 2019, St. Padraig of Glencraiff Golf Club. More details and images can be found here:

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php/topic,26359.0.html

Cheers!

I just saw this yesterday on the Forum, looking forward to playing it tonight!
My Courses-
The Olmsted-South Course
TPC at Quinns Vineyard

space-cash