Welcome to The CGC - Casuals Golf Club 2019

• 1160 Replies

ddixjr509

« Reply #1020 on: April 11, 2019, 03:47:16 PM »
^^ Firstly. It's cool you wanna get involved. But the idea is we weekly alternate - you do 11, I do 12 etc. I've still got a hundred plus top courses on my to do list. Secondly, is the timings you mention. Current setup is perfect - all our events finish around 4/5am US. And 9/10 am in Europe. So the vast majority of our members have 2, or in the BWE, 3 full nights to complete. Just clarify again exactly what time the events would finish when setup in Florida. I thought it would be the same?? Cheers   

Awesome... I'm game for whatever help you need.
My time question I think is moot- there's no time drop down for Tournament end- just a day deadline.
My Courses-
Ave of the Giants Black
The Olmsted-South Course
Attaturk GC at Cappadocia
TPC at Quinns Vineyard

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1021 on: April 11, 2019, 04:10:33 PM »
Ok man, sweet. Yeah good point about TGCT US OPEN thing - Casual friendly is core. Just one other criteria I forgot to mention - UCG Alternate APPROX sub 7100Y - CGE 7400 Max. We've a lot of members in both divisions using Beginners. Tia

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1022 on: April 12, 2019, 05:28:22 AM »
We're looking to get more CGC Divisions (Alternate Events). Please contribute your weight with a supportive comment in our request below to HBS Devs.

More Alternates Possible?

In other news - Nice one DD. They don't come much better than your W11 trio - Superstition, Kermode and Horseshoe Bay. Looks like this collaboration is gonna work nicely.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1023 on: April 13, 2019, 01:19:45 PM »
COMING SOON

CASUALS SNEAK PEEK EVOLUTION!

Exciting news fellow golfers. With the recent creation of CGC's 'Course Review Committee' - more great courses than ever before are being recognised and rated by The Casuals. Which means our Sneak Peeks will now cover THREE courses per episode! PLUS - each venue will now receive a percentage rating. No need for three holes per course now, just the one - with our trademark aerial Green sweep featuring on ALL courses. It's an exciting advancement for our growing series, and we hope you enjoy the 300% bigger - 300% better - Casuals Sneak Peek Evolution!

First CSP EVOLUTION episode premieres Sunday! And like it's sister series SP-Elite, we'll keep you in suspense re those three lovely locations, till you view.

Do Sub. Like & Share Casuals TV with your TGC peers and golfing friends.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1024 on: April 13, 2019, 02:21:22 PM »
NOW | BWE SATURDAY NIGHT GOLF | HONDA WGC @ Cypress Dunes | 15K BPF & 100% Purse

Enthralling Saturday night CGC action right the way through now - as our lucrative, kudos soaked HONDA World Golf Championships storm into night two. Feel free to get in the mix

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1025 on: April 14, 2019, 12:14:56 PM »
SNEAK PEEK EVOLUTION | PREMIERE

Here we go fellas a triple bill bonanza of golfing good as we launch our CSP Evo series. Same short, snappy format - MORE of the same glorious venues. We hope you like... Literally!

CSP Evolution 119-121 | NEW TRIPLE Episodes!

BONUS SNEAK PEEK EVO

And to kick the 'evolution' into full and forceful gear. We'll throw in a launch day bonus episode absolutely free of charge! ;D Three more charmers - could yours be featured? 8)

Sneak Peek Evolution 122-124 | NEW TRIPLE Episodes!

PLS NOTE | Ratings are not always my own | Casuals Course Review Committee gradings are predominant

Right! A day of football, Masters and beer beckons - and not necessarily in that order! Enjoy your Sundays fellas.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1026 on: April 16, 2019, 08:51:34 AM »
NEW SNEAK PEEK EVOLUTION

Thanks for the new subs and supportive private messages. And thanks to the Casuals Course Review Panel for providing the resource. More on that in a minute. Ok. Our third batch of Sneak Peek Evos is the pick of the pack so far. A trio of Elite level venues, that we're convinced will all reside in your favourites!

Sneak Peek Evo 125-127 | Elite Level

Casuals Course Review Panel | Scoring Context

Casuals course reviews strongly take into account the relative ease of a venue. Overtly narrow fairways and undulating, inverted 'saucer' greens - are viewed negatively in our assessments. Put simply - Fun before frustration is very much a CGC mantra. So please don't be offended if your course receives a lower score than expected. I will also add that ANY course featured on Casuals TV is either of a very high standard - or shows much potential from a rookie designer. Put simply, if we show it - it's a highly recommended play regardless of grading! Cheers.

ddixjr509

« Reply #1027 on: April 16, 2019, 12:13:33 PM »
NEW SNEAK PEEK EVOLUTION

Thanks for the new subs and supportive private messages. And thanks to the Casuals Course Review Panel for providing the resource. More on that in a minute. Ok. Our third batch of Sneak Peek Evos is the pick of the pack so far. A trio of Elite level venues, that we're convinced will all reside in your favourites!

Sneak Peek Evo 125-127 | Elite Level

Casuals Course Review Panel | Scoring Context

Casuals course reviews strongly take into account the relative ease of a venue. Overtly narrow fairways and undulating, inverted 'saucer' greens - are viewed negatively in our assessments. Put simply - Fun before frustration is very much a CGC mantra. So please don't be offended if your course receives a lower score than expected. I will also add that ANY course featured on Casuals TV is either of a very high standard - or shows much potential from a rookie designer. Put simply, if we show it - it's a highly recommended play regardless of grading! Cheers.

I think it's also important to note that there have been 102 announced course publishings since March 1st... CGC hosts 3 tournaments a week. The Supply far far far exceeds the Demand right now. This is great for the Casuals Society as every Tournament Event will be played at the best of the best courses.  CGC Member courses are given some preference, but if you're a designer you'll need to come strong in your design.
My Courses-
Ave of the Giants Black
The Olmsted-South Course
TPC at Quinns Vineyard

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1028 on: April 18, 2019, 04:33:59 AM »
NOW | VALIANCE FINAL DAY | CGC NIKE World Cup of Golf Qualifying @ Thistle Dell | 10K BPF & 100% Purse

Final 24 now of our thrilling qualifier from charmful Thistle Dell. Can you make the top 100 and qualify for the weekends huge final. Come on down and join the apex stages of WCG action.

NEXT | BWE Championship | Fri 19-22 Apr | 3D 54H | CGE & UCG NIKE World Cup of Golf FINALS @ West Foreland Links | Jez | MAX-OUT 20K BPF & 100% Purse

We've yet another tip top tour ready venue, and a MAX-OUT purse Championship Big Week-Ender tomorrow. Join us for our monsta double header - the NIKE World Cup of Golf Finals. LIVE!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1029 on: April 19, 2019, 07:32:18 AM »
NEW SNEAK PEEK EVOLUTION

Sneak Peek Evo 131-133 | A Tasty Trio

A very tasty trio indeed - and we'll be visiting all in due course. Grab a coffee and take a quick peek fellas, see if they're for you.

Had quite a few messages asking how long the videos take to produce - and what software do I use? Evo's are quick - about 30 minutes. 10 mins gameplay recording. 10 mins pre edit or 'Rough Cut'. And 10 hard edit or 'Final Cut' (adding titles, general fine tuning and 'tightening' edits). The Hardcore Series like TGC 2019 Halloween Found Footage ;D take a lot longer - around three hours. Which is why there aren't too many. Love doing them, but ain't got the time. Software - For most of Casuals TV content I use Sony's excellent 'Share Factory' on PS4. For more complex film productions Serif X6 on PC.

Fun, rewarding hobby.

ddixjr509

« Reply #1030 on: April 19, 2019, 11:45:21 AM »
Madame Hex & Castle Island | Kerik

Promoting this new Casuals member designer because the geezer's Swedish and isn't confident with his English. Real find here, very talented and prolific. Very worthy of your time.

Madame Hex | Casuals Review Panel 85%

The Castle Island | Casuals Review Panel 86%

A real Diamond in the rough these courses!
My Courses-
Ave of the Giants Black
The Olmsted-South Course
TPC at Quinns Vineyard

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1031 on: April 20, 2019, 01:52:57 PM »
NOW | BWE SATURDAY NIGHT GOLF | CGE & UCG NIKE World Cup of Golf FINALS @ West Foreland Links | MAX-OUT 20K BPF & 100% Purse

Gripping, duo divisional Saturday night CGC action right the way through now. As our CGE & UCG NIKE World Cup of Golf FINALS storm into night two. We've a huge day two mixed skilled, global field providing myriad peer to peer matchups. So come on down to the welcoming CGC Clubhouse, and be a part of our big Easter weekend Championship golf events!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1032 on: April 21, 2019, 05:11:20 AM »
NOW | BWE SUPER SUNDAY | CGE & UCG NIKE World Cup of Golf FINALS @ West Foreland Links | MAX-OUT 20K BPF & 100% Purse

A fantastic 400 aboard in the first 48 of our double barrel Big Week-Ender. So do hop on down, get in the mix - and savour some big field, big prize, big fun Super Sunday Championship golf. 

NEXT | CHALLENGER SERIES | Mon 22-24 April | 2D 36H | CGE & UCG Arizona Golf Classic @ Superstition Valley | Arrow | 10K BPF & 100% Purse

Momentous week incoming. Because for the first time I'm delighted to announce that our new Casuals Course Review team headed by DD, have reviewed and selected ALL three tournament venues. And let me assure you - they got it bang on. So do join us for a new CGC era from the stunning Superstition Valley - Monday 9am. LIVE!

Antiparosjez

« Reply #1033 on: April 21, 2019, 08:24:07 AM »
Hope you all enjoyed West Foreland. Honoured to have hosted and witnessed such incredible scoring (next time maybe have a go off the back tees in strong winds!!).
Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden Forest, Brookland Marshes

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1034 on: April 22, 2019, 02:06:39 PM »
A Happy Easter Indeed!

Another massive donation of around 60K + 50 new members in the last 48 hours! Many thanks and welcome all you new guys.

NEW SNEAK PEEK EVOLUTION

Sneak Peek Evo 137-139 | Under The Radar I

We all love the Elite venues, but we do our best at CGC and Casuals TV to promote the lesser known designers too. So here's a trio of fine courses that deserve a little lurve. Lots of potential goin' on here, so have a quick peek - and give 'em a play. You won't be disappointed. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 02:36:23 PM by Neill Jay »

space-cash