Welcome to The CGC - Casuals Golf Club | 2019 Journal

• 1610 Replies

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1560 on: March 25, 2020, 04:15:52 PM »
NEW SNEAK PEEK EVO @ CASUALS TV

Casuals S.P.E. | Discover 3 Beauties - In 2 Minutes!

NEW Sneak Peek Evo 380-382 | Premier League Picks 2 | 2m 17s

More PLP action now as we hit three more prime venues in a little over 2. Spartan, Jez and Bigcat our design talent.

PS - Changed lighting on course 3 (Bigcat's) to my fav Noon/Light Cloud. Looks great in Promo at 1080. But Wow - It pops in game on PS4 Pro @ 4K-ish.

CASUALS TV | Great Courses - In an Instant!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1561 on: March 26, 2020, 01:25:39 PM »
NUMBERS

Another day. Another record! This time it's our day 1 best field that is broken. As a truly mighty 384 CGC members (+35 more at the fledgling Ultras) - entered our Divisional Qualifier in just 24 hours. Tout simplement magnifique! All. Simply. Magnificent..

UP NEXT | NOW & NEXT

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1562 on: March 26, 2020, 03:27:13 PM »
CGC & ULTRAS NOW | Conclusive, dramatic day 2 Divisional Q action - as almost 500 avid golfers battle for CGE/CGP/CGA/UCG places! Join us@Landlar CP for a thrilling night of golf - LIVE!

CGC & ULTRAS NEXT | Regal, respected, resplendent Rosemount our uber worthy Scottish Open host. Join us for gripping FOUR Divisional BIG Week-Ender golfing action. Fri@8. LIVE!

UP NEXT | ULTRAS UPDATE
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 04:40:29 PM by Chelsea Saint »

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1563 on: March 26, 2020, 04:28:35 PM »
ULTRAS UPDATE

And it would be rude and remiss of us not to update you on our BRAND NEW 'Ultras @ CGC' Society. Tailored and specifically created for our ROOKIE and LESSER SKILLED members with sub +20 HCPs. And we're now closing in on our 100 member target, with another 10 aboard today - to make it 74 members in just a week!

So if you fancy some GREAT Schedules. SUPER Courses. FREE Membership. And COMPETITIVE Beginner Golf! Search 4 'Ultras' - It's a whole new ball game!

UP NEXT | BRAND NEW ASK CHELSEA

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1564 on: March 27, 2020, 01:58:18 PM »
As promised another rivetting instalment of 'Ask Chelsea' now. The light, frivolous, not to be taken too seriously series - which delves deep into all things CGC and it's Founder.

Q16 | IT'S CLEAR YOU ENJOY WRITING. SO ARE YOU BIG ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER FORUMS?

Mammoth tick on comment one - HUGE negative on latter Q. Writing is a boundless passion bordering on obsession, and running CGC is the perfect outlet. Particularly because the writing is predominantly Sports Journalism based - which allies itself nicely to "part" of my training and employment background. Right. That's the good bit done. OK - Social Media? Much of it I abhor with a passion I normally reserve for drunken thuggery! I could add words like banal, egocentric and narcissistic - but I won't. Suffice to say - I'm not a fan!

Swiftly moving on.. Other Forums? No. There was a UK based forum I promoted TGC and CGC a way back - but not been there for a long time, and doubt I will return. No - my online writing is pretty much exclusive to our wonderful Journal here at HB Studios. With a little freelance - and intermittent copy and pastes over at TGCTours Societies Forum, for obvious promotional reasons.

So to resolutely conclude this latest 'Ask Chelsea' - it's a very, VERY big NO to Q16.

UP NEXT | A POSITIVE UNBOUNDED PLETHORA OF PRE-SCRIPTED CGC MATERIAL AWAITS! I'M A WRITER AFTER ALL ^^

crunchshark

« Reply #1565 on: March 27, 2020, 02:43:24 PM »
Social Media? It’s like a mass word brawl by the worlds attention seekers fighting to say “Nevermind that, look at me.
I prefer forums much better.
My courses

Panama Dunes
The Beachcomber
Marble Brae Links
Deadwood Straits GC
Diablos Dell

Antiparosjez

« Reply #1566 on: March 27, 2020, 03:23:41 PM »
Social Media? It’s like a mass word brawl by the worlds attention seekers fighting to say “Nevermind that, look at me.
I prefer forums much better.

Absolutely, never touched social media and never will
Kings Wood Domino Man of Kent Power Station Grendel Woods The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1567 on: March 27, 2020, 04:11:38 PM »
ULTRAS UPDATE

100 target is close @ 84 members on just day 5 of our first week of events. Are they all fully active - which is CRITICAL - remains to be seen. But satisfied to date with how the Ultras splinter Society has grown. Btw - Big thanks to my bird Foxy for heavily helping out with this "potentially" exciting new Casuals venture!

For SUPER Courses. GREAT Schedules. FREE Membership. And COMPETITIVE Beginner Golf! Search 4 'Ultras' - It's a whole. New. Ball game!

Matt43

« Reply #1568 on: March 27, 2020, 04:15:38 PM »
ULTRAS UPDATE

100 target is close @ 84 members on just day 5 of our first week of events. Are they all fully active - which is CRITICAL - remains to be seen. But satisfied to date with how the Ultras splinter Society has grown. Btw - Big thanks to my bird Foxy for heavily helping out with this "potentially" exciting new Casuals venture!

For SUPER Courses. GREAT Schedules. FREE Membership. And COMPETITIVE Beginner Golf! Search 4 'Ultras' - It's a whole. New. Ball game!
My rating has gone done down below 20 so I can join that. What happens if it goes back over 20 though because mine is seems to be up and down.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1569 on: March 27, 2020, 04:59:39 PM »
^^ Very welcome to join Matt, but if you go over +20 don't think you'll be allowed to play events. Certainly worth signing up though, for those times when you drop below. FREE membership too - no brainer dude. Welcome to the Ultras!

UP NEXT | CGC NUMBERS - AND THEY'RE BIG!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1570 on: March 28, 2020, 08:09:28 AM »
CGC NUMBERS (Not counting Ultras)

And we've yet MORE records at The CGC to report. Firstly our midweek Valiance Tour event witnessed a field of 550* in just 2 days! PLUS - and this is a WHOPPER. We've had 220 new CGC members in just the last WEEK! And finally, this very morning another record falls - with a massive 408 entries to our Week-Ender in just the first 24 hours. Tous extremement magnifiques!

* VERY conservative estimate based on 8 hours remaining when 510 were aboard. Which in itself was a record.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1571 on: March 28, 2020, 02:47:01 PM »
CGC & ULTRAS NOW | Our regular delicious serving of Saturday Night Golf is rapidly inbound. Feel free to join 550+ global golfers for hi-octane, rip-roaring, FOUR DIVISIONAL all night action - LIVE!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1572 on: March 28, 2020, 04:09:01 PM »
ULTRAS UPDATE

Initial 100 target is very close now @ 93 members just 6 days into our first week of events. And we've also a pleasing 50 field assembled less than half way through day 2. All good. So from Monday we'll be raising our Division 3 CGA to Top 25 Ranked - with Division 4 UCG @ 26 and below. Looking promising - thanks to all Ultras for your support. 

Are you a Rookie? HCP below +20? Want COMPETITIVE tournament golf for the lesser skilled? Then check out our NEW Society 'Ultras @ CGC' - It's a whole. New. Ball game!

JUST IN | 50 New CGC members in the last 24 hours!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1573 on: March 29, 2020, 09:39:19 AM »
CGC & ULTRAS NOW | Thrilling day 3 of BWE action as an astonishing 700+ battle for Scottish Open glory. Do join us for whopping quad barrel final 24 action all day long - LIVE!

CGC & ULTRAS NEXT | And the fabulous Casuals golfing juggernaut thunders on tomo as our DDF Billabong Classic gets underway. Join us for another monsta week of golf - Mon@8. LIVE!

Matt43

« Reply #1574 on: March 29, 2020, 09:57:16 AM »
CGC & ULTRAS NOW | Thrilling day 3 of BWE action as an astonishing 700+ battle for Scottish Open glory. Do join us for whopping quad barrel final 24 action all day long - LIVE!

CGC & ULTRAS NEXT | And the fabulous Casuals golfing juggernaut thunders on tomo as our DDF Billabong Classic gets underway. Join us for another monsta week of golf - Mon@8. LIVE!
I’ve republished my greens of the Sahara course. Tweaked a few things and it now has stands and crowds on the paths.

space-cash