Welcome to the Casuals Golf Club & Casuals Premier League | PGA 19/2K21 Journal

• 2133 Replies

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1965 on: September 12, 2020, 06:11:59 AM »
100+ TOP T-READY ALREADY!

^^ Glad to be there. We look forward to visiting more of your and Icy's great Links themed venues once again. Speaking of great courses, we've got an amazing 100+ selection of top T-Ready's already on our to do! Seems tournament ready is more popular in 2K21 which is good news for CGC. Kudos to our great designers!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1966 on: September 12, 2020, 02:04:43 PM »
CGC & CPL NOW | All clubs blazing as we hit day 2 of massive GUINNESS Irish Open BIG Week-Ender golf. Feel free to get in the sizzling Saturday quad-league mix - all night long. LIVE!

ERASERGIB

« Reply #1967 on: September 13, 2020, 01:21:53 AM »
Hey Chelsea. Hit me with a list of courses to review for 2K21

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1968 on: September 13, 2020, 07:37:11 AM »
^^ The Eraser is in the building! Leave it with me dude..

CGC & CPL NOW | Day 3 Super Sunday Golf from the elegant, classy West Foreland. Join almost 700 avid global players for crackling good, conclusive BWE action - LIVE!

CGC & CPL NEXT | Another pinnacle T-Ready venue's inbound, as we visit refined TPC Honeyfield for our New England Classic. Feel free to get in the Mega Monday Mix - LIVE!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1969 on: September 14, 2020, 10:04:33 AM »
PSVR NOW

Fox and I have both become rather jaded with flat gaming for quite a few years. Indeed apart from TGC/2K21 we've barely played anything! So we thought the time (and price) was right to give VR a good delve. Superb value bundle inbound which includes Skyrim, Ev Golf, Astrobot (that's for Fox) - and last but very much not least Resident Evil 7!! Also picked up top rated space station rpg/shooter The Persistence - which features an awesome accompanying Android app. Providing your playing partner access to the current level map your on. And thus provide advice to the VR player about where enemies are lurking - and where power-ups, ammo and health are located. Amusingly they can also make things tougher by turning off lighting, and sending extra enemies your way. Lol.. That sounds like a lotta '2 player' fun!

And because I'm sure a few of you will be intrigued by PSVR potential - I'll keep you posted.

ddixjr509

« Reply #1970 on: September 14, 2020, 11:45:57 AM »
The Eraser- has access to The Database
My Courses-
Royal Hyde Park (PGA Tour)
Starlight Lake Golf Club (Korn Ferry Tour)
Bar Harbor Maine G&CC (CC Tour and PGA Tour)
Ave of the Giants Black (PGA Tour)
The Olmsted-South Course (Web.com Tour)
Attaturk GC at Cappadocia  (CC Tour)
TPC at Quinns Vineyard

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1971 on: September 15, 2020, 03:10:54 PM »
CGC & CPL NOW | Final phase golf from Honeyfield as we hit the pivotal stretch of our OPEN Major week opener - The New England Classic. Join us - right now. LIVE!

CGC & CPL NEXT | We hit glamour strewn Bel Air for our prestigious Hollywood Golf Slam in just a few hours. Join us for big midweek golfing action - LIVE!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1972 on: September 16, 2020, 06:08:30 AM »
PSVR NOW II - GAME CHANGING!

Errrrmm! Absolutely, and quite literally - jaw dropping!! With as many "OMGs" uttered as you're likely to hear, as each new title was 'kid in a sweet shop' tested. Genuinely stunning, surreal and totally unique visual vibe goin' on. But by far VRs greatest weapon - is it's sense of scale!! Two examples in particular personify this. Firstly when first experiencing Gran Turismo's in car view from an open top Mazda sports. The beautiful mountain backdrop that looked flat and frankly not very mountainous on TV. Was dramatic, beautiful, hugely imposing and life like in VR. Not to mention the astonishing level of in car detail, which quite simply - looked photo 'I can touch it' real! And if that wasn't enough, the 'novelty' of looking L, R and upwards at track side ad boards, scenery, grandstands and a gorgeous shimmering sky will never get old. And hey - we hadn't even moved yet!! And speaking of skies.. No Mans Skies provides the second awe moment, and will be covered in our third PSVR mini-report soon.

Matt43

« Reply #1973 on: September 16, 2020, 06:17:22 AM »
PSVR NOW II - GAME CHANGING!

Errrrmm! Absolutely, and quite literally - jaw dropping!! With as many "OMGs" uttered as you're likely to hear, as each new title was 'kid in a sweet shop' tested. Genuinely stunning, surreal and totally unique visual vibe goin' on. But by far VRs greatest weapon - is it's sense of scale!! Two examples in particular personify this. Firstly when first experiencing Gran Turismo's in car view from an open top Mazda sports. The beautiful mountain backdrop that looked flat and frankly not very mountainous on TV. Was dramatic, beautiful, hugely imposing and life like in VR. Not to mention the astonishing level of in car detail, which quite simply - looked photo 'I can touch it' real! And if that wasn't enough, the 'novelty' of looking L, R and upwards at track side ad boards, scenery, grandstands and a gorgeous shimmering sky will never get old. And hey - we hadn't even moved yet!! And speaking of skies.. No Mans Skies provides the second awe moment, and will be covered in our third PSVR mini-report soon.
I love the idea of VR. Unfortunately motion sickness Is a major issue for me. It’s a shame PGA 2K21 isn’t in VR. imagine an arctic fury course in that. 😱

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1974 on: September 16, 2020, 01:47:29 PM »
^^ That's a shame. There's a range of comfort measures "Vignetting' "Quik Turns" etc - that should help. Also we are taking relatively short, sharp, very addictive bursts to get our VR legs. Which is apparently the way to go - so not been an issue here. Speaking of super SONY, there's another PS5 reveal show tonight around 20.30 BST. Rumours of price and launch date announcement?! I'm on the fence, no games appeal. But a new 4K Video Edit suite similar to the current 'Share Factory' would be a lure. Plus performance improvements on PSVR when linked with PS5 would also be a big plus. But probably gonna wait on this one.. 

Matt43

« Reply #1975 on: September 16, 2020, 02:36:51 PM »
^^ That's a shame. There's a range of comfort measures "Vignetting' "Quik Turns" etc - that should help. Also we are taking relatively short, sharp, very addictive bursts to get our VR legs. Which is apparently the way to go - so not been an issue here. Speaking of super SONY, there's another PS5 reveal show tonight around 20.30 BST. Rumours of price and launch date announcement?! I'm on the fence, no games appeal. But a new 4K Video Edit suite similar to the current 'Share Factory' would be a lure. Plus performance improvements on PSVR when linked with PS5 would also be a big plus. But probably gonna wait on this one..
Yes apparently there is Gonna be wireless VR which I’m sure all will very much welcome. Regards motion sickness, I watched a YouTube vid last year with this guy showing the best way to fix it and he said like you said do it in short bursts to start and definitely not to point of feeling sick.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1976 on: September 16, 2020, 04:34:13 PM »
But a new 4K Video Edit suite similar to the current 'Share Factory' would be a lure. Plus performance improvements on PSVR when linked with PS5 would also be a big plus.

Meant to add, I'd say both of these are a given.

But probably gonna wait on this one..

"Probably' being very operative here. Especially if they announce Alien Isolation 2 exclusive! Just a stunning experience the original.

Matt43

« Reply #1977 on: September 16, 2020, 04:43:33 PM »
But a new 4K Video Edit suite similar to the current 'Share Factory' would be a lure. Plus performance improvements on PSVR when linked with PS5 would also be a big plus.

Meant to add, I'd say both of these are a given.

But probably gonna wait on this one..

"Probably' being very operative here. Especially if they announce Alien Isolation 2 exclusive! Just a stunning experience the original.
Yes awesome game that.

Kevin1305

« Reply #1978 on: September 17, 2020, 02:42:49 AM »
VR is something I would like to try out just haven't taken that step YET. Some friend's of mine played Gran Turismo saying it was amazing. So with the new PS5 dropping at £359 & 449 it will be a wait and see how the new PR works on that first. But certainly something I'm very interested in.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1979 on: September 17, 2020, 05:17:59 AM »
So with the new PS5 dropping at £359..

Large kudos SONY. That is an unbelievably good price for Digital Edition!

CGC & CPL NOW | Hollywood Golf Slam golfing goodness hits the home straight, as our compelling Bel Air midweek showdown's thunder to denouement

CGC & CPL NEXT | We've kudos coated MAJOR Championship action from iconic Royal Portrush fast inbound. As we host the one. The only. THE OPEN! Midnight UK. LIVE!

space-cash