Welcome to the Casuals Golf Club & Casuals Premier League | PGA 19/2K21 Journal

• 2056 Replies

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2040 on: October 19, 2020, 05:20:29 AM »
THE CGC BATTLE OF BRITAIN SERIES! | FRI 23 - THURS 29 OCTOBER

Super trio of events inbound all hosted in the United Kingdom's green and pleasant lands. Commencing this Friday 23-25 Oct, as we contest the PUMA Northern Ireland Open from a packed Trinity Golf Links. Monday 26-27 see us visit the charmful Viscose Vale for the Jaguar English Open. And our 'Battle of Britain' Series concludes Weds 28-29 at the majestic Royal South Wales, for the GENESIS Welsh Open. Feel free to join the thrilling fray - 1AM Friday. LIVE!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2041 on: October 20, 2020, 04:14:54 AM »
^^ Forget to mention all three courses in our "Battle" series are created by Casuals affiliated designers. Namely Jez, MPad and Mav.

NOW | Enthralling final day as the GKV heads to conclusion. Join us at lovely, stormy Tilbury for drama laden golfing action - LIVE!

NEXT | Another premier venue awaits, as we visit BWE worthy Jomazano Marshes for our PORSCHE World Pro-Am. Join us @midnight for your weekly Wednesday whoppa - LIVE!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2042 on: October 20, 2020, 04:53:11 AM »
NEW ASK CHELSEA

Q20 | DO YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR IN-GAME AVATAR?

Absolutely not. I'm fat and ugly. Well second bit's right. Physically I'm pretty athletic. Good diet, sports and long walks/hikes to thank for that. I pick my kit, and the haircut's close, but I don't even design my Av - CBA. I leave that to Foxy's creative talents - she makes me look like John Travolta lol. That's fine by me..

ddixjr509

« Reply #2043 on: October 20, 2020, 09:44:05 AM »
NEW LUCKY DIP 2K21@CG-TV

Where We@2Day?

Another Casuals member - another fine course in an instant! But who? And where? Lovely work this and well worth your 42 second investment. Enjoy..

PGA 2K21 | Sneak Peek Lucky Dip 569 | 42s

Great Courses - In an Instant @ Casuals Golf TV!

Didn't realize he was a Casual's Member. Very unique aesthetic (loved the burned out environment) and nice looking course!
My Courses-
Royal Hyde Park (PGA Tour)
Starlight Lake Golf Club (Korn Ferry Tour)
Bar Harbor Maine G&CC (CC Tour and PGA Tour)
Ave of the Giants Black (PGA Tour)
The Olmsted-South Course (Web.com Tour)
Attaturk GC at Cappadocia  (CC Tour)
TPC at Quinns Vineyard

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2044 on: October 22, 2020, 04:40:42 AM »
NOW | Absorbing final day action as our PORSCHE World Pro-Am gathers considerable momentum. Challenge hundreds at captivating Jomazano Marshes - right now. LIVE!

NEXT | The 'Battle of Britain' 3 event Super Series launches later. Featuring the Northern Irish, English and Welsh Opens in 7 huge days of UK Golf. Join us at Trinity GL for weekend, MAX-OUT action - LIVE!

NEW LUCKY DIP@CG-TV

We visit an idyllic, picture postcard, unique venue here with a distinct Scandinavian flavour. We've even got socially distanced crowds too! Lol. Enjoy..

PGA 2K21 | Sneak Peek Lucky Dip 571 | 62s

Great Courses - In an Instant @ Casuals Golf TV!

Antiparosjez

« Reply #2045 on: October 23, 2020, 04:59:15 AM »
Honoured and thrilled to be hosting the Casuals society this weekend. Played round one and set up is off the shorter gold tees and there’s very little wind. Course is there to be had therefore so expecting to see record low scores! If you are there, enjoy!
2K21 Sandyhurst Lakes, Trinity, North Kernow, Gull Rock, Kings Wood, West Foreland        19 Domino, Man of Kent, Power Station, Grendel Woods, The Pier, Chart Lakes, Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park,)

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2046 on: October 23, 2020, 09:08:22 AM »
^^ You're very welcome. Fyi - winds get up in rounds 2 and 3. For more demanding conditions check out our Casuals Premier League CGP Division 2 event. Who are also visiting Trinity this weekend. Free Membership.

In other news - you may like the latest Peek..

NEW LUCKY DIP@CG-TV

Another CGC regular creators fine work features here, as we Peek at yet another very worthy Lucky Dip.

PGA 2K21 | Sneak Peek Lucky Dip 572 | 41s

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2047 on: October 24, 2020, 09:31:52 AM »
Another plus with VR is I'm not as genre fussy. Wouldn't normally touch racers for example. But the 360 'real world' wow factor of virtual Gran Turismo has changed that. And while I dislike cliche's, one springs to mind every time I tell friends about it. It really is.. A Whole. NEW. Ball game!

PSVR NOW VI - A LITTLE UPDATE

No one hit wonder goin' on with this thing. Light dabbling visits continue to be a LOTTA fun. Picked up Infinite MiniGolf super cheap, lovely cartoony visuals. And similar to here, unlimited courses available from the game community via the in game course designer. And again, as above - a game I wouldn't bother with on flat screen, but diff ball game in VR.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2048 on: October 25, 2020, 07:30:11 AM »
NOW | Thrilling day three action as hundreds battle to be golfing master of Northern Ireland. Join us at Trinity Golf Links for final 24 action - right now. LIVE!

NEXT | Final week of the season inbound, as we embark on the journey to next weekends season definitive Super 10 MAX Champions Finals. And we launch that gripping 7 days at charmful Viscose Vale for the JAGUAR English Open. Join us @ midnight. LIVE!

Matt43

« Reply #2049 on: October 26, 2020, 10:27:47 AM »
Island of haven beach & CC is out.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2050 on: October 27, 2020, 08:38:12 AM »

Can't keep up with you dude. Though we have done Horton, and your other eight are on our bounteous T-Ready to do list. Along with, I will add - around 150 others! That's FIVE full Seasons worth!! Awesome we've so many good TRs in 2K21 - and some gifted new designers emerging.

NOW | We've a compelling day 2 in prospect at countrified delight Viscose Vale - feel free to join the booming English battle - right now. LIVE!

NEXT | We feature yet another forgotten beauty later, from yet another Casuals affiliated designer. As we hit the coastal charms of underplayed gem Royal South Wales. Join us@midnight for the GENESIS Wales Open - LIVE!

Matt43

« Reply #2051 on: October 27, 2020, 09:30:19 AM »

Can't keep up with you dude. Though we have done Horton, and your other eight are on our bounteous T-Ready to do list. Along with, I will add - around 150 others! That's FIVE full Seasons worth!! Awesome we've so many good TRs in 2K21 - and some gifted new designers emerging.

NOW | We've a compelling day 2 in prospect at countrified delight Viscose Vale - feel free to join the booming English battle - right now. LIVE!

NEXT | We feature yet another forgotten beauty later, from yet another Casuals affiliated designer. As we hit the coastal charms of underplayed gem Royal South Wales. Join us@midnight for the GENESIS Wales Open - LIVE!
That was my last one for a while. Once PS5 comes I’ll be on that. Want to check out god of war. Might get pga for PS5 at some point. See what designer is like on that. No idea when though.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2052 on: October 27, 2020, 09:50:48 AM »
^^ As mentioned I'm out on new gen for foreseeable. Not a big gamer, not even on PGA! The Sneak Peek YT hobby is pretty much all I do. So the Pro and short, sharp, dabbling visits to VR admirably cover me. Will be interesting to see if 2K21 runs better on PS5 - framerate etc. Not that that would lure me - 2K21 runs sweet enough on Pro.

Matt43

« Reply #2053 on: October 27, 2020, 10:02:11 AM »
^^ As mentioned I'm out on new gen for foreseeable. Not a big gamer, not even on PGA! The Sneak Peek YT hobby is pretty much all I do. So the Pro and short, sharp, dabbling visits to VR admirably cover me. Will be interesting to see if 2K21 runs better on PS5 - framerate etc. Not that that would lure me - 2K21 runs sweet enough on Pro.
Designer on PS4 was always poor so will be interesting to hear what people think of it on PS5. The idea of no loading times is something I’m looking forward to but that’s only for next gen games but old games will be considerably quicker and have much frame rates.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2054 on: October 27, 2020, 11:12:25 AM »
Once PS5 comes I’ll be on that. Want to check out god of war.

Sounds like you managed to pre-order one, quite a feat I hear. Yeah, I'm looking forward to launch. Though I don't play a lot, I am interested in the ongoing technical evolution of PlayStation. So I'll be paying intermittent visits to RadBrad on YT to see what it can do.

space-cash