I can't see all the green grid while putting.

• 6 Replies

Daga

« on: May 17, 2014, 06:01:43 PM »
Build No: Every Build
Game Area: Putting

Hello, I cannot see all the green ''covered'' with the grid, I can see the green grid within a radius of around 20ft from the cup, that makes longer putts way too difficult. I was playing with a friend early and he told me that he has the green grid that covers the whole surface of the green.
I play at lowest graphic settings.
Thanks in advance!

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 07:24:27 PM »
The same here, I see only a small part of it, when playing in low or medium grafics setting. At high resolution setting the full grid appears.
Unfortunately i can't ply in high setting due to the performance of my grafics card. (AMD Radeon 5700).
Chris
Steam: UrsinaArctica
Courses released: some ....

Daga

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 08:14:21 PM »
The same here, I see only a small part of it, when playing in low or medium grafics setting. At high resolution setting the full grid appears.
Unfortunately i can't ply in high setting due to the performance of my grafics card. (AMD Radeon 5700).

Same here, we have the same kind of graphic card (HD 5700)

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 10:30:10 PM »
I would like to see the green grid stay the same size (or smaller) but be moveable as you press the Y button and move the camera view around. 

-MERACE

Daga

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 08:29:43 AM »
I would like to see the green grid stay the same size (or smaller) but be moveable as you press the Y button and move the camera view around. 

-MERACE
It can be an idea, but right now who's playing at low settings is clearly penalized

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 08:38:46 AM »
Not only for the grid, but also for the swing (at least with the mouse). The higher the setting, the slower the swing.  :(
Chris
Steam: UrsinaArctica
Courses released: some ....

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 12:23:31 AM »

-MERACE
It can be an idea, but right now who's playing at low settings is clearly penalized

Since I'm currently playing on a low spec laptop on low settings I'm hoping that my idea will become a reality very soon.  ;)

-MERACE

space-cash