Scottish Links (Beta V1)

• 5 Replies

SkinniePost

« on: July 26, 2018, 08:24:24 PM »
After at least 50 attempts...  I finally got a course created, only to burn out during planting.

Anyways...  I was looking for feedback on the course.  It was basically done, only thing I have noticed was the 9th was suppose to be a par 3, but after playing it a couple times...  I might leave that.  And I also think I placed the tees backwards.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to play a round...  and I will post more info and background on the course...  including cans of OB beer and the original 13 hole layout.

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 07:48:06 AM »
Anything with links in its name like to give it a try,Thought it was a very good course,loved how you tried to get a links bunker here and there,the most frustrating thing to do in game i feel.I think i played the back tee's and scored 4-5 under really enjoyed my round,not sure if it was intention but the last hole 280 yards par 4 reminded me so much of prestwick's last hole.

karma4u

• GroupMember
  • I know a little german
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 09:13:25 PM »
Played this twice and enjoyed it very much. Just waiting for your finished version.Cheers.

SkinniePost

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 07:29:15 PM »
The course has been completed and is now called Yellowcraigs Golf Club.

Thanks to both Yeltz and Karma for playing and leaving comments...  And the 18th does pay tribute to Prestwick, as well as the closing holes at North Berwick and St. Andrews.

Antiparosjez

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 09:48:13 AM »
Look forward to playing it having played the beta
Grendel Woods The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden Forest, Brookland Marshes

SkinniePost

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 10:47:59 AM »
Look forward to playing it having played the beta

Thx for the play, and look forward to hearing your thoughts...

space-cash