Crashes

• 21 Replies

ACES-R-WILD_

• GroupMember
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2018, 12:47:49 PM »
i brough over a bare beta too just fairways and tees and greens crashes every 10 mins just starting to plant
Robert Trent Jones Golf Club (RCR)
Copperhead at Innisbrook Resort (RCR)
Quail Hollow Club  (RCR)
Bethpage Black - Pga 19 (RCR)
RTJ Golf Trail - Ross Bridge (RCR)
Cog Hill #4-Dubsdread (L)  RCR
Medinah CC #3 (L)
Muirfield Village GC (L)

Efbomb

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2018, 03:01:55 PM »
We really need details on what you're doing leading up to experiencing a crash for us to be able to identify what the potential issue could be.

I haven’t noticed any specific action that results in a crash.

It’s happened while moving cart paths, laying fairways, sculpting, etc...

Again, this is on both new and ported courses.

I’m on a regular PS4.

HB_ShaunW

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2018, 05:49:04 PM »
If you're able to get this to happen with some consistency it would be helpful to stream and share your design session to twitch or YouTube. If you send us a link to the video we can watch to see what's happening leading up to the crash.

RockManDan

• GroupMember
  • Without Great Courses There Can Be No Great Golf
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2018, 10:56:19 PM »
The only hiccup I’ve run across so far has been that my PC froze up during play testing in the designer.  Object meter was about 3/4 full.  Fortunately I had saved right before that so I didn’t lose anything.  Just had to ctrl/alt/delete to get out and then start it up again.  I was really hoping this issue would have been fixed in 2019.  I do still hope that auto-save will be put in at some point.
i9 9900k 8 Core 5.O GHz. 
Asus ROG STRIX Z390 E Gaming.
64 GB DDR4 3600 RAM
2X Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB m2 RAID level 0
EVGA GTX 1080 SC. Windows 10 64 Bit
Rosewill Hive 1000W PSU

Enef56

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2018, 07:46:23 PM »
It was never properly addressed in tgc2, it took about two months to get it stable on the PS4 and that was after you knocked our multiple undo’s down to 1 for the life of tgc2.
It’s not new Kieth, it wasn’t a good sign that there seems less room in the designer, courses which weren’t full in 2 are full to the brim in 2019. Still the same memory issue as before I assume.

Cathalos1991

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2018, 01:16:23 PM »
Can you please share more information about what you're doing leading up to the crashes you're experience, what action are you completing when the game crashes. Information like this can help us reproduce the issue and put a fix together.
Just going to hop on this thread with a designer issue I'm having with legacy courses.

I have a course on TGC2 called West Course @ Wentworth TST. It's completed and has roughly 95% of the plant meter full. I ported it over to TGC2019 and it says the meter is full, I tried removing items and still says full. I deleted half the course and it still says full.

I went back to TGC2 to try and delete some items and port over after, still says full. Deleted half the course and ported it over, still says full. It's the countryside theme, not really sure what's going on but it isn't working for me.

I moved over a few other courses to work on and they had no issues. It's just this course

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Course Designer
- Old Head Golf Links
- Old Course @ Ballybunion
- The Emirates Golf Club
- The Celtic Manor Resort
- Wentworth
- Killeen Castle Golf Club
- Highgarden Golf Resort
- Druids Glen Golf Resort
- Cill Mhuire Na nGall
- Royal County Down
- Crans-sur-Sierre

Enef56

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2018, 11:38:20 PM »
I’ve imported 4 of mine and their all full to the brim, I still have courses from tgc1 that were so messed up when I imported them into tgc2 I gave up.
I fear we will be going back to 1 undo, they can’t say they didn’t know about the memory issues because it was never fixed in tgc2.

space-cash