Mouse play nearly impossible

• 17 Replies

bob5453

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2018, 12:40:34 PM »
The Steam Store page does not mention not to play with a mouse, it does not recommend using a controller, but once again as with all 3 of TGC Steam versions, only 2 out of 3 people recommend even buying this game, which gives a squiggly line icon instead of a thumbs up icon, which means I don't even bother looking at a game without a thumbs up icon rating.

I use a controller, I had 4 of my friends buy TGC2 when it was on sale, they all used a mouse, they all hated the game, they all refused to use a controller even though they owned one.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 12:41:18 PM by HB_KeithC »
My TGC 2019 courses
Enchanted Mountain 2019
Roy Rogers Happy Trails 2019
Gilligan's Island Par 3 2019
The Big Valley 2019

*** Courses all have crowds added ***

Molrub

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2018, 07:37:51 AM »
As I have said before, using a controller is not physically possible for me, I am NOT a baby, and don't enjoy being criticised for something out of my control.  I love the game and it has mouse and keyboard control within it, it is NOT exclusively a controller game; if it was, I would not have bought it.  Please be a less condescending and judgemental in future, we aren't all perfect physical specimens.

Agree whole heartedly, as one who has a disability and is unable to use a controller.

Brighttail

• GroupMember
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2018, 06:23:31 PM »
So with the new server side patch, it seems that there has been some adjustments to the tempo timing window with the swing.  Mouse swing seems a bit looser/easier to get p/p on Master clubs.

Anyone else who uses mouse can confirm?

space-cash