Missing hole

• 16 Replies

wkdworms74

« on: August 29, 2018, 10:09:45 AM »
Ok I know everyone is focused on 19 but I am trying to release my last course and am unable to create my final hole.?! If u hit R3 (PS4) it shows 18 holes but there is no 18 as I have not created it yet. On overview it doesn't even show 18. On play/test game crashes after completing 17 hole which I assume is due to the fact there is no 18th hole? Please tell me I haven't wasted the last several weeks and countless hours again. I lost the first attempt after 100+ hours due to game crashes and support had me do a back up online and the game was not there. Lost everything! HB please help me on this one.

Thanks!
Jeff
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 11:06:48 AM by wkdworms74 »
Created courses:
Skipping Rock Resort & Vineyard
Burketown
Troon North Pinnacle GC
Troon North Monument GC
Mossy Creek
Bellewood CC
The Cliffs at Pine Creek
Hualapai Dunes
Ivy Ridge C.C.
Maple Ridge
Sandy Bottom Bayou
Finnigin's Cove
Old Pine Glenn Manor
Copper Canyon Pro Course

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 01:02:27 PM »
just check if you have any holes close to other tees,sometimes the designer mixes up the holes and pins,just go over a few holes and check you not got say 14th and 15th pins on one green,little example below way to get rid of it is to delete the forward tee and may other one,says in picture hole 17 pin 3 but its the 16th green

just deleted the tees on the 17th placed pins on 16th and it cleared up.

wkdworms74

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 06:11:56 PM »
You sir are the man. I will try this here in a few. I've hovered over everything and didn't see anything. Was thinking I can always delete holes and lay them back in again because I always "place" greens for pin boxes just have to look up distances again due to it being a RCR. Game is starting to have litl crashes again so I just want to finish this one and be done.

Thanks brother!
Jeff
Created courses:
Burketown
Troon North Pinnacle GC
Troon North Monument GC
Mossy Creek
Bellewood CC
The Cliffs at Pine Creek
Hualapai Dunes
Ivy Ridge C.C.
Maple Ridge
Sandy Bottom Bayou
Finnigin's Cove
Old Pine Glenn Manor
Copper Canyon Pro Course

Yeltzman

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 06:17:12 PM »
you might have to hover front and back of green,was going to say next if that don't work,if you have used custom fairways and greens just use measure tool and place it over holes done,then delete the holes and then just create new holes over the measure line.Hope it works out,just make sure you save before doing anything major if it does not work out,try something else.All the best

wkdworms74

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 07:27:42 AM »
Ok this has/is a pain!!! Like I thought it was going to be otherwise. Have all holes deleted and after putting in first hole game crashes EVERY time I attempt to add 2nd hole!! This is beyond frustrating I am so over this! This course has been nothing but a nightmare. And for a few plays maybe now that 19 landed. Ugh!!!!!
Created courses:
Burketown
Troon North Pinnacle GC
Troon North Monument GC
Mossy Creek
Bellewood CC
The Cliffs at Pine Creek
Hualapai Dunes
Ivy Ridge C.C.
Maple Ridge
Sandy Bottom Bayou
Finnigin's Cove
Old Pine Glenn Manor
Copper Canyon Pro Course

Yeltzman

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2018, 09:27:54 AM »
Are you on ps4?

wkdworms74

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2018, 10:16:28 AM »
Unfortunately!! Half tempted to get xbox since 90% of my time on that game is designing.
Created courses:
Burketown
Troon North Pinnacle GC
Troon North Monument GC
Mossy Creek
Bellewood CC
The Cliffs at Pine Creek
Hualapai Dunes
Ivy Ridge C.C.
Maple Ridge
Sandy Bottom Bayou
Finnigin's Cove
Old Pine Glenn Manor
Copper Canyon Pro Course

Yeltzman

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2018, 10:31:46 AM »
Really intresting i designed Bellerive on PS4 never had a crash,designer was quicker on ps4 than xbox in tgc2.

Hope you get it sorted...

wkdworms74

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2018, 10:56:16 AM »
Maybe I am doing something wrong. Granted you have 10 courses to every one of mine but I have never designed a course without a crash. I am only about 20-25% too on meter....save every 2 mins or so... PS4 storage is maybe 50%....think mine is a 480 and maybe pushing 250ish currently. Deleted a few games thinking that would help...not!! Appreciate it man.

Jeff
Created courses:
Burketown
Troon North Pinnacle GC
Troon North Monument GC
Mossy Creek
Bellewood CC
The Cliffs at Pine Creek
Hualapai Dunes
Ivy Ridge C.C.
Maple Ridge
Sandy Bottom Bayou
Finnigin's Cove
Old Pine Glenn Manor
Copper Canyon Pro Course

Yeltzman

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2018, 02:49:01 PM »
Nope you doing nothing wrong,it just seems very random how the game crashes,just a question have you got alot of grasses down?

wkdworms74

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2018, 04:30:02 PM »
Wouldn't say a lot, it's a desert themed course.....when I start I always turn down plants and grasses trees etc down to about 10 thinking that would help. I can post a picture of a typical hole and you can be judge. I thought from viewing other threads it's the trees that cause issues if you have a lot. Think is I haven't planted anything recently I've just been working on the missing 18th hole stuff. Man I tell ya I'm really confused with how it works. A few of my earlier courses never crashed until meter was around 60-70%....I am not even close to the "Yards" at the top of the screen.
Created courses:
Burketown
Troon North Pinnacle GC
Troon North Monument GC
Mossy Creek
Bellewood CC
The Cliffs at Pine Creek
Hualapai Dunes
Ivy Ridge C.C.
Maple Ridge
Sandy Bottom Bayou
Finnigin's Cove
Old Pine Glenn Manor
Copper Canyon Pro Course

Yeltzman

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2018, 05:54:40 PM »
Have you got it sorted,any news how you doing?.

wkdworms74

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2018, 08:02:32 PM »
Yes sir!!!! Easy fix just get 19 and import over!! I was at  maybe 30% on memory like I mentioned earlier, got 19 Saturday and worked all night and finished course just around 97% ish....just got warning about memory when completing. I am on my way home and will be posting this evening. Really appreciate your help and advice through all of this. Says a lot about your character!!! I had one crash about 3 hours into designing but nothing since. Makes you wonder if HB did something or if Sony did something??? Maybe due to game being new? Dunno will see. I hope course is well received after all the headaches lol.

Cheers brother!
Jeff
Created courses:
Burketown
Troon North Pinnacle GC
Troon North Monument GC
Mossy Creek
Bellewood CC
The Cliffs at Pine Creek
Hualapai Dunes
Ivy Ridge C.C.
Maple Ridge
Sandy Bottom Bayou
Finnigin's Cove
Old Pine Glenn Manor
Copper Canyon Pro Course

Yeltzman

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2018, 05:18:48 AM »
look forward to playing it in tgc 2019 never thought about that workthrough.I think on ps4 there as always been a problem since tgc1 days,but i think its random on certain courses about crashes,maybe its a design technique the console don't like or just something on the course it does not like,Great you got it finished,remember the day lost Royal St georges after about 2 months work not a nice feeling.

look forward to next course.

wkdworms74

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2018, 05:23:12 AM »
On here now trying to upload pics. Playstation wont allow uploading from gallery?? I just play the game lol never messed with galleries etc until tgc. All learning curve. Pics should be here in an hour or so but unfortunately resorting to ole cell pics lol
Created courses:
Burketown
Troon North Pinnacle GC
Troon North Monument GC
Mossy Creek
Bellewood CC
The Cliffs at Pine Creek
Hualapai Dunes
Ivy Ridge C.C.
Maple Ridge
Sandy Bottom Bayou