More to come

• 15 Replies

Antiparosjez

« on: August 29, 2018, 11:28:05 AM »
Found myself emitting a huge 'heavy sigh' after paying £45 for this update and then discovering no new items, no new toys in fact fewer cars even. No new buildings, no new dry stone walls or fences, no new backdrops, seascapes, nowt.
I see there are lots of empty boxes on the screen so are HB going to gradually fill those with new items (no extra cost!)????? Anytime soon?
Man of Kent Power Station Grendel Woods The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden Forest, Brooklan

SkinniePost

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 11:31:33 AM »
Found myself emitting a huge 'heavy sigh' after paying £45 for this update and then discovering no new items, no new toys in fact fewer cars even. No new buildings, no new dry stone walls or fences, no new backdrops, seascapes, nowt.
I see there are lots of empty boxes on the screen so are HB going to gradually fill those with new items (no extra cost!)????? Anytime soon?

I wonder if those are holding spots for the new objects they used on the TPC courses...  Like the dry stack stone walls, silos, barns, etc...  Wish I had access to those items.

Antiparosjez

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 11:32:37 AM »
Think my £45 should have bought access to those already!
Man of Kent Power Station Grendel Woods The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden Forest, Brooklan

Antiparosjez

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 02:04:04 PM »
So HB, anything to say on whether or not designer assets will be added to and if so when, how much and how often?
Thank you

DaveT

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 02:20:37 PM »

I thought I saw some new buildings in the 'buildings' menu? ... certainly looked like there were more than in TGC2. Other than that though I didn't spot anything new.
COURSES:

- Camp Crystal Lake 
- Haddonfield Country Club
- Antonio Bay (The Fog)
- Overlook Hotel & Country Club

Icyken

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 02:40:42 PM »

I thought I saw some new buildings in the 'buildings' menu? ... certainly looked like there were more than in TGC2. Other than that though I didn't spot anything new.

Did notice the old stone buildings
have had central heating installed  ! ;)
COURSES.....

Ayrshire Gailes.
 Ayrshire Gailes.  Tour
 Mink Hollow Golf club
 Hermit of Mink Hollow
 Machrihan Dunes, 2019
 Celtic Isles...CGC.
 Helensburgh Golf club
 The Fruin
 Prestwick, Golf club
 Craigendoran Links

Antiparosjez

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 02:42:35 PM »

Did notice the old stone buildings
have had central heating installed  ! ;)

Ha! Felt an lol coming on there but managed to stop myself!

Antiparosjez

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2018, 05:58:02 PM »
So HB, anything to say on whether or not designer assets will be added to and if so when, how much and how often?
Thank you

Anything HB???

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2018, 05:59:35 PM »
Got to say real kick to designers the Stone retaining wall used at one of the TPC courses not in the designer.

SkinniePost

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2018, 06:09:22 PM »
Got to say real kick to designers the Stone retaining wall used at one of the TPC courses not in the designer.

Yeah...  Those would have looked great on your fantastic version of Bellerive.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2018, 11:32:38 AM »
No news at this time.

Antiparosjez

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2018, 11:43:07 AM »
No news at this time.

Have to say that is very disappointing news. Thank you for replying and I hope other designers don't feel as let down as I do.

GForce41

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2018, 04:44:26 PM »
FYI ...just saw this from HB Paul on another post just after yours  (re: "Tools"):

"We're going to get the full scaling on rocks etc at some point, I'm not sure what the update plans are yet but I'm hoping we can include it in one of those. 
Water does need a full going over but thats more of a major feature for a new release than a simple update.  Its on the list to improve things though.
Finally the boxes are a UI decision that someone added to the front part of the game, and then someone said we need to make the course creator match so it was put in there.  We're not trying to tease any future objects."

On a brighter note, you might be happy to know I went with Romney Harbour for my first round on '19!

No news at this time.

Have to say that is very disappointing news. Thank you for replying and I hope other designers don't feel as let down as I do.
GForce41

My Courses:
Winter Harbor Golf Links
John Adams Municipal GC
The Rawhide at Santa Ynez
Southfield Pond Golf Links 2019
Nohansett CC 2019 Edition
Hessian Hill GC 2019
Carrabasset Valley Golf Club
Penobscot Bay Golf Links

Antiparosjez

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2018, 05:04:51 PM »
Nice one and hope you enjoyed it!

phil tarry

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2018, 05:27:58 AM »
Been well done i reckon

space-cash