A loss in matchmaking

• 6 Replies

thegamblinggamer

« on: August 28, 2018, 06:49:42 PM »
Just played 2 matchmaking games won both and after the 2nd one when we were back in the lobby I left matchmaking as didn't want another game and it gave me the loss, is this a bug?

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 07:22:53 PM »
Doesn't sound like that should happen.   Was the next match in the process of starting?

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 08:05:46 PM »
At the end of the round, you need to hit Quit Matchmaking if you are done.  Maybe you hit Start Next Match and then quit out after that, causing the loss.

The Schlut

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 04:17:56 AM »
I think there is a bug at the end of a match on matchmaking.
I won and we both clicked quit at the end but I was just left looking at my golfer while the camera slowly panned. No menus or options. Had to restart the game.  This was on xbox one x.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Courses:

The Forest GC
Kings Creek Country Club

thegamblinggamer

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 07:45:22 AM »
Doesn't sound like that should happen.   Was the next match in the process of starting?
No the match had finished and instead of pressing next match I went quit matchmaking and then got the loss

JoeS_HB

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 08:57:57 AM »
We'll see if we can repro what you're seeing and get it sorted. Thanks for the info.

JoeS_HB

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 04:34:21 PM »
Theres a couple different issues mentioned in this thread. If you guys are able to let us know the platform and matchtype (some already have) that might help us track down your issues. We'll keep plugging away in the meantime. Thanks!

space-cash