Playtesting with custom wind settings...

• 4 Replies

Bradley Stuart

• Hey all you young hockey players!
« on: August 29, 2018, 04:20:13 PM »
Did you know that you can do this now?   There is an "unpublished courses" tab in the course selection screen now when setting up a game.  Just played a few holes of my tournament club in full winds from the direction of my choosing.  Thanks, HB.   ;)

The Club at Old Mill Creek  -  Tournament Course  -  Lake County, Illinois

HB_Paul

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 04:22:43 PM »
Its been there for a while, just getting to it wasn't straightforward.  You used to have to go offline to get your unpublished list to show up in the menu, we switched that up to make it easier. 

Bradley Stuart

• Hey all you young hockey players!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 04:27:21 PM »
Yes, I was going to say, "much like in TGC1 except you don't have to be offline."  Looks like you can even play against ghost balls.  It's a nice improvement indeed.

The Club at Old Mill Creek  -  Tournament Course  -  Lake County, Illinois

KingPlayer

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 09:16:44 PM »
I hope this is noticed more by designers before they upload so we don't have to scroll through tons of unfinished "Booger Joes Beta test course DO NOT USE" type of courses. The new database could have been clean of crap courses but they are repopulating again like last time. such a wasted opportunity to keep the database clean with only quality courses. If that means less courses to play then less is better IMO.

Ffrog

• GroupMember
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 04:41:25 AM »
I hope this is noticed more by designers before they upload so we don't have to scroll through tons of unfinished "Booger Joes Beta test course DO NOT USE" type of courses. The new database could have been clean of crap courses but they are repopulating again like last time. such a wasted opportunity to keep the database clean with only quality courses. If that means less courses to play then less is better IMO.

The ability to delete or overwrite published courses is badly needed.

space-cash