OB on Hole 11 Lubebburg Championship

• 1 Replies

djk80

« on: August 29, 2018, 05:27:39 PM »
I forget the exact course but it was the Lubebburg Championship at the beginning part of the tour. Hole 11 I hit it past the hole and it rolled all the way down the cliff. There was no OB and I had to hit it from there, the only way for me to continue was to get max strokes on the hole. Couldn't figure out how to take a drop and the out of bounds never kicked in. I was way on the side of the cliff couldn't get it all the way back up

JoeS_HB

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 09:05:04 AM »
Hi djk80,

So i fired up the course and you're correct, there is no OOB down the slope from #11 green. I can have this tracked to potentially be revisited down the road.

With regard to drop ball (and i just confirmed this on that hole), what you want to do is when you're lined up for the shot that is unplayable, press the pause/profile button. There should be a menu option here for Declare Unplayable. Choose this. You will get a movable dropball icon that allows to you place the ball in a better location for your shot. Worth noting...there are restrictions in place for where you can drop the ball so if you see an X in the middle of the icon, its a no go. If a better location is not available you can use the bumper on your gamepad (or associated keyboard map) to toggle to the location of your previous shot and retry the shot from there.

Hopefully this helps, let me know if it works for you

space-cash