head to head matchplay

• 4 Replies

Thrangar

« on: August 31, 2018, 08:59:36 PM »
I should be 2 wins and a draw...when ever someone rage quits it must give you a loss, for how ever many rounds you played that person

it shows me a 2 losses and a win
Proud Member of the sub par club at McKee McGrodo (black Widow)

JoeS_HB

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 12:44:41 PM »
Hi Thrangar, We're currently looking into some reported issues around wins/losses on quits. Thanks!

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 10:48:24 PM »
I've got two games should be wins that are showing draws.. this is making me not even want to use matchmaking. Come on Hb please fix this stuff you have a great live system in place, you got to get this working
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Throat of Saint Blaise V.1
Our Lady Of Guadalupe V 0.9
Texoma's 9 Hole On The Green
Opulent Peaks CC
Margaret Thatchers Fields Of Pleasure (joke course)

gtgud

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 07:23:18 AM »
Yep, I've only lost 2 matches out of 9 played, but it says I lost 3. That had to be the guy that quit on me, on the 13 hole at Sawgrass.

I also didn't get credit for the win. Just a loss, when I was up 2, about to be 3 up, when he missed his tap in and rage-quitted. So, I'm showing as 6-3 instead of 7-2.

Hopefully they can institute a fix, to go back and see who left the unfinished matches first.

Otherwise, short of that, HB will need to reset the stats, once they've sorted the cause of this bug.

Thrangar

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 01:44:59 PM »
FWIW...I don't want a win for a rage quit(friends can build each others record that way, with little bothers account) but definitely I should not get the loss.

Stats should be reset.
Proud Member of the sub par club at McKee McGrodo (black Widow)

space-cash