Intant replay saved shot freeze BUG PS4

• 2 Replies

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« on: September 02, 2018, 02:03:13 AM »
Okay,  this has happened every time I've gone to save replay of good shot.   Each time I was playing a ghost player in turn based.  I go to save a great shot after it happens,  it won't let me do it until the ghost shoots his next shot.  As soon as I get into the menu to save the shot and the exit back into game that is when it freezes on my opponent still standing on the green..  So basically if I try to save replay of my shot right after I do it,  the game completely freezes after the save while playing a ghost in turn order..   I have to exit game completely and resume to start where I left off...     This is on PS4 pro
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Throat of Saint Blaise V.1
Our Lady Of Guadalupe V 0.9
Texoma's 9 Hole On The Green
Opulent Peaks CC
Margaret Thatchers Fields Of Pleasure (joke course)

JoeS_HB

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 01:35:42 PM »
Hey johneric8, so i want to make sure i get the steps right here.

-i start a round on any course, add a ghost and enter gameplay.
-Take a shot and then try to view a replay...game wont let you.
-First chance you get to view/save is after the ghost shot right after your shot?
-And then after that ghost shot you ARE able to view your replay?

Does the freeze occur during the save operation or after the save succeeds and when you return to gameplay? Are you using menu buttons to return to gameplay or just backing out using the "O" button on the controller?

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 02:51:13 AM »
Yes to just about everything.  It makes me wait until ghost shoots, then I can get to save as expected but after I successfully save replay and back out with the circle it then freezes on course with guy standing over ball.  Happens every time I've tried it.
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Throat of Saint Blaise V.1
Our Lady Of Guadalupe V 0.9
Texoma's 9 Hole On The Green
Opulent Peaks CC
Margaret Thatchers Fields Of Pleasure (joke course)

space-cash