Players names not appearing on leaderboards

• 2 Replies

loughrey

« on: September 02, 2018, 12:00:33 PM »
In my xbox society, almost half of the players names are not appearing on the leaderboard. You can see their handicap, but not their GT or their national flag. The weird thing is that it changes from event to event. For instance players whose name did appear in the previous event are no longer appearing and some that were previously not showing, are suddenly appearing. There are around 80 players in my society and its quite annoying when you go through the leaderboard and find that half of it is empty. In some cases there are entire pages that are blank with not a single players name appearing. I enquired in the society's social page if others were having the same issue and a lot of players reported that they were also experiencing the same issue. I would appreciate someone looking into this. Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 12:05:51 PM by loughrey »

JoeS_HB

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 12:57:12 PM »
Hi Loughrey,

We've been investigating a similar issue being seen on Matchmaking leaderboards. Hopefully a solution is not far off. We will be sure to include Society leaderboards in any further investigation

loughrey

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 12:59:31 PM »
Thank you.

space-cash