Private Match Setup

• 18 Replies

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2020, 06:41:03 PM »
Nice answer Keith,still all sounds very confusing to me,lets hope in the future there's a nice big lobby for players to join.

I think i have a 2 day xbox live code here somewhere if JC is on later,ill give this a try with him...just send a message JC.

Yeltzy, I set up a 9 hole match and I have invited you to the XBox Live Party.  If you're able to get online again (and I see I missed you by 8 minutes), you should see my invitation for you to join my party.  Once you've done that, I'll see or hear that you're connected (I'm multi-tasking on another project right next to the XBox One X) and I'll then jump on and invite you to the game using the screen that Keith directed us to, although I'm the only one who has to go that screen.  If you're on the ready screen when I invite you the option should change and you'll be prompted to hit it.  I'll be around for a while...
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1070 8 GB
16 GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2020, 06:12:28 AM »
Yep i log off over here around 10pm-10.30pm,was playing that new bethpage Black which is brilliant i thought it was Acer's old version but its by a new designer with 4 courses,thought it knocked it out of the park lovely design.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2020, 02:04:27 PM »
Yep i log off over here around 10pm-10.30pm,was playing that new bethpage Black which is brilliant i thought it was Acer's old version but its by a new designer with 4 courses,thought it knocked it out of the park lovely design.

I got wrapped up in too many things yesterday.  First,  the news of PGA 2K21 broke and got me up to my neck in various forums, I received my integrated amp in the mail needed to complete my new sim racing ****pit subwoofer/rumble package, third, I received my "DriveHub" force feedback steering wheel adapter (so I can use my Thrustmaster TX wheel & pedals with the PS4 and GT Sport) a day early.  And finally (and most important to my wife) our new shampooer vac system arrived yesterday... I was up until 3:30 AM this morning, fiddling/fumbling/pluggin & chuggin with all of it, so I didn't have much of a window to play yesterday.

I can squeeze a 9-holer in today if you want to try Keith's method out.  I had it armed last night and I *think* I've got it right.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1070 8 GB
16 GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

AllanMuir

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2020, 05:04:32 AM »
The fact that 2019 has so many basic options missing and badly written, I'm not holding my breath for anything amazing in 2021. It seems they are so far behind in basic features and their multiplayer is a hit or a miss, unless you know what our doing, Thankfully I do, but it's so troublesome for so many people.

So many limitations in 2019, the sad part its basic options that are missing and certainly nothing that takes a rocket scientist to implement.

The game has so much potential but sadly their integration or lack off basic game features spoil what could be a very good golf game.

space-cash