Few important issues I have notice that should be fixed IMO

• 1 Replies

spawnsworth

« on: September 03, 2018, 10:10:12 AM »
I've only played PGA TOUR rounds (about 10) since I started but there's a few issues I have noticed so far that I would really hope there is a fix for.

1) NO WAY TO VIEW SCORECARD ONCE ROUND IS COMPLETED.  CAN ONLY SEE LEADERBOARD.

**Surely this is an oversight?  Once I sink my final putt on 18 there is literally no way of me checking my scorecard.  I can only see my position on the leaderboard.  In fact, even throughout the round if I want to see how my round has been going I have to pause and go in to another menu to view my scorecard.  This is very clunky and extremely irritating.

2) STATS AFTER ROUND

**The "longest scoring putt" stat for some unknown reason is shown in YARDS instead of FEET.  You spend the whole round measuring your putts using FEET and the stat at the end show it in YARDS.  Whhhyyyy oh whhhy?  Surely a bug.  Please fix!

3) SHOT DISTANCES AND WIND (doesn't have an affect)

**I don't trust the shot distance in terms of carry distance for each shot.  I understand this isn't 100% accurate and is based on the outcome of your swing but it just doesn't feel right.  Too many wedges are running way past the flag even if they pitch a good 10 feet in front of it.  Doesn't feel realistic and nothing like the first 2 games.  Also, wind doesn't seem to have much of an effect on the shot, if any at times.  Even a breezy 14 MPH doesn't do very much to change the ball flight.  Again, it just doesn't feel right.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 05:10:13 PM »
Appreciate the feedback, thanks.

space-cash