Favorite Tab Not Working

• 1 Replies

Jumping Jimmy 362

• I’m getting better, I’m hitting fewer spectators
« on: September 03, 2018, 11:00:32 AM »
This is my first post and let me say I'm having a blast with this game.  I used to play real golf 2 times per week for 20 years and now a muscle disease has prevented me from playing anymore.  I discovered this game last week and have not stopped playing it.  It is the closet I have come to playing real golf again.  I've found one of the joys of this game is discovering new courses and course designers.  When I first started playing and discovered a course that I liked, I would bring up the Profile Menu and select "Course Details".  That screen would have Unfavorite listed and I would click on it and it became a Favorite.  Now when I bring the the Course Detail screen up; Favorite is already selected, I click on it and Unfavorite appears, I click on it again and Favorite appears.  I get out of the screen and go to My Favorites and the course is not there, it's not even on the Recently Played tab.  Also, another tab is not working on the Course Detail screen, "More by Designer".  My favorite designer so far has been Arctic Fury, I'm so impressed with all of his work that I've seen and I want to know all the courses available by him.  I pull up one of his courses on the "Course Detail Screen" and "More by Designer: is always grayed out and I know he has at least 6 courses available.  At present, to keep up with all my favorite courses I'm having to keep a list on a piece of paper, we shouldn't have to do that.  Please address this issue.  Again, thank you so much for this game, it has changed my life in more ways than you know.

Jim Garrison
May thy ball lie in green pastures, and not in still waters.

Xbox One X
Xbox Elite Controller

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 05:12:34 PM »
It is telling what will happen if you click the button.   If you want to favorite it, click the button that says Favorite.  If you wanted to unfavorite it, click the button that says unfavorite.

space-cash