Here is a socirty i want

• 1 Replies

Hordak

« on: September 04, 2018, 01:18:22 AM »
I want to find a society of gamers who on average, without handicap, score -4 to -6 at best. I dont want guys who use altered pads or can read this game with their eyes closed.

Let me know if there are ones and if not...hit me up and lets create one huh?

METHUZELAH

• "The Open Society 2.0" on TGC 2 & TGC 2019
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 11:52:22 AM »
Hordak, in the near future "The Open Society 2.0" will be turning H/C Settings On in some events and using "Alternate" events in others which gets you closer to your wish list. One of our Society Goals is to create tournaments for most (not all) skill levels where members feel as though they have a chance to win on occasion, compete against like minded players who are close in H/C or skill level and respect the game of golf (rules, standard controllers, etc.) It will take some time to get past issues with the game-play and misc items that need to be addressed by the game developers, however we are working towards those goals and we hope you will give us a try and some time to get there.
“Golf… is the infallible test. The man who can go into a patch of rough alone, with the knowledge that only God is watching him, and play his ball where it lies, is the man who will serve you faithfully and well.” -P.G. Wodehouse

space-cash