SKINS - Disconnected, lost all the money.

• 4 Replies

Lord_Bicester

« on: September 04, 2018, 09:52:33 AM »
Hi, I was playing an 18 hole SKINS with three friends last night. We all put 1800 coins in.
We got to hole 9 and the game disconnected us.
All of our money was lost.

Any chance of a) fixing this and b) a refund. 1800 is quite a lot to lose bearing in mind I only had about 6000 to start off with!

Thanks!

hoos4974

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 10:29:00 AM »
I have seen this happen in almost every skins match I have played in. Someone gets dropped for whatever reason and then the game will cease at that point, the others are unable to continue and as the OP has already mentioned everyone loses the coins they put in to the round and nobody gets the coins they won prior to the drop.

moneyman273

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 12:34:16 PM »
I have seen this happen in almost every skins match I have played in. Someone gets dropped for whatever reason and then the game will cease at that point, the others are unable to continue and as the OP has already mentioned everyone loses the coins they put in to the round and nobody gets the coins they won prior to the drop.

It's why I will absolutely NOT use real money to purchase virtual currency that will be lost for reasons unexplained.

hoos4974

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 12:36:48 PM »

It's why I will absolutely NOT use real money to purchase virtual currency that will be lost for reasons unexplained.
I completely agree!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 06:53:08 PM »
Forwarded your message over to the devs.

space-cash